The Philadelphia Phillies Thread

mse326

On 1/25/2018 at 8:26 AM, flyguy1609 said:

I hope we do something, we need a SP or 2. I think we should move VV to the bp.  also I was thinking could Cesar play 3rd? I know the phils have been moving Kingery  all around the diamond last yr but he got a gold glove at 2nd.

cesar and kingery probably aren't long term 3b options if they have to play there more than a few days it's not a good option. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

phillies seem against it even though signing two go those guys gives us a really good chance at a wild card spot this year I think. 

Listening to Klentak I get more the feeling that they truly are open to it but not at the price/years they are demanding. I think he's probably right about that too. They can help this year, maybe next but definitely aren't long term answers and depending on the years specifically could actually prevent us from improving after that.

Just now, mse326 said:

Listening to Klentak I get more the feeling that they truly are open to it but not at the price/years they are demanding. I think he's probably right about that too. They can help this year, maybe next but definitely aren't long term answers and depending on the years specifically could actually prevent us from improving after that.

Well i guess we'll see what happens these guys need to come back to earth those multi year deals dont exist.