Soccer 17/18

KimuraGod

13 hours ago, Bianconero said:

I don't understand why Allegri hates Rugani

He is by far our best CB and the defense was abysmal last night

I really think losing Bonucci is going to kill us. It may not lose us Serie A, but we will feel it in Champions league. 

Costa needs to be starting over Cuadrado. Oh and we need to stop playing Bargzali at  right back. 

I'm worried about Pogba ever living up to his potential. I feel like his career path with follow that of Yaya Toure unfortunately.

Great win at the weekend. 4-0 but could of easily been double that. Showed the quickness and skill of a team from years gone by. 

I unferatand the comment about Mourinho. He's so difficult to fully support because of his defensive tendencies which is the opposite of the 'United way'.

I think Juve will still win Serie A, not sure why Rugani doesn't get the love he should. I have high hopes for him with the national team. Still feel losing Bonucci is ridiculous. Can't see why you would of let him go. 

8 hours ago, texans_uk said:

Unfortunately?! In his prime Toure was untouchable.

Going forward for sure. Absolute class. 

Still a liability defensively though, PP has showed much more grit and hard work defensively. Just needs to put it all together on a regular basis. He still looks like the biggest athletic freak in the middle of the park Iv seen in along time and should boss every game he plays. 

On 8/15/2017 at 0:04 AM, BlaZeN37 said:

I really think losing Bonucci is going to kill us. It may not lose us Serie A, but we will feel it in Champions league. 

Costa needs to be starting over Cuadrado. Oh and we need to stop playing Bargzali at  right back. 

I'm worried about Pogba ever living up to his potential. I feel like his career path with follow that of Yaya Toure unfortunately.

Sei Juventino ?!

On 15/08/2017 at 11:15 PM, xenajets said:

Going forward for sure. Absolute class. 

Still a liability defensively though, PP has showed much more grit and hard work defensively. Just needs to put it all together on a regular basis. He still looks like the biggest athletic freak in the middle of the park Iv seen in along time and should boss every game he plays. 

I think he'll learn a thing or two from playing with Matic and Carrick. But to be perfectly honest, all we need right now is for him to be the pseudo number 8/10 he was born to be.

17 hours ago, Bianconero said:

I agree with Pogba; at this time, I am definitely disappointed with his development

I'm not salty at all but he shouldn't have left Juve already

He still needs the development that he won't find anywhere else

I do agree with you but from a Man Utd perspective I'm so happy we bought him last summer...could you imagine how much we would of had to pay this year??

1 hour ago, texans_uk said:

I think he'll learn a thing or two from playing with Matic and Carrick. But to be perfectly honest, all we need right now is for him to be the pseudo number 8/10 he was born to be.

Yeah I'm loving the freedom he is playing with now he has Matic with him in midfield. I like Herrera but prefer the three of Matic, Pogba and Miki when we are playing against weaker teams who sit back and defend. 

28 minutes ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

It is early, but so far so good. It's nice to see the scoring numbers early. I hope we keep on attacking. Next two PL fixtures will be tougher...vs. Leicester City and at Stoke City.

Tougher for sure but I expect 6 points from the next two games. Stoke aren't the horrible team they used to be and are actually a decent footballing side now so I don't see any problem if we play well. 

Me too I'd like to see Martial start next week as he's been unreal so far in his two cameos from the bench. 

Archived