Sign in to follow this  
49erurtaza

Chargers Hunter Henry tore ACL

Just now, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Think they'll bring back Gates?

I think they will but does Gates have any left?

Chargers are cursed.  There is no argument against it.  I feel bad for their fans, unreal how many injuries they always suffer...

Posted (edited)

Man that’s a huge blow.   Gates is a corpse.   He won’t even add half the threat Henry was going to provide for that O. 

Worse is that the Bolts will have to wait until next year (his final one) on the rookie deal on locking him up long term.   

Chargers were my bold pick for SB53 champs.    This really puts a damper on that. 

FWIW I think it’s more likely to look at Mercedes Lewis if they want a bigger impact.   But there’s no one available out there who can bring even 80 percent of what Henry could 2018-ceiling wise.    Wow.   

Edited by Broncofan

coby fleener is available. but i hope he hangs it up. he's one concussion away from being scrambled eggs

Wow, Henry was just on the verge of becoming a top 5 TE this season before this injury

Chargers starting the IR ball rolling early. That really stinks for Henry though.

Wow, Chargers can't catch a break. This some crappy news, especially for a guy who was poised to truly breakout and possibly been in the convo with Kelce as best TEs besides healthy Gronk.

Brutal.  Just the middle of summer, random non-contact injury puts a huge dent in their offense like that.  Frustrating.

Injury bug really follows this team. Sucks for him and the Chargers.

Imagine they'll bring back Gates now.

44 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Chargers are cursed.  There is no argument against it.  I feel bad for their fans, unreal how many injuries they always suffer...

They have fans?