OTA/Mini Camp Discussion Thread

Soko

22 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Still no Malcolm Mitchell at OTA practices. What is wrong with this kids knees? At least it sounds like Jordan Matthews is stepping up

I don't know, but I sure hope it's not going to be career-ending. He's got something going for him if he can stay on the field.

Damarius Travis and Ryan Lewis are continuing their standout practice performances from last season which bodes well for them.

It's disappointing to see Keion Crossen on the limited list suddenly. Hopefully he gets healthy so they don't have to stash him away on IR at all.

Danny Etling outperforming Hoyer makes it crystal clear in my mind that Hoyer is unlikely to make the team.

Jacob Hollister was a fantastic special teammer and flashy third string tight end so it's encouraging to hear he has been standing out consistently so far.

JC Jackson came out of no where to me but I don't think Jason McCourty is a lock to make the team regardless with Lewis, Crossen and now Jackson all stepping up.

Cordarelle Patterson and Chris Hogan need to step up or they're gone. Phillip Dorsett, Braxton Berrios, Jordan Matthews, and Malcolm Mitchell if can stay healthy all want it more and provide higher upside. Patterson might be able to squeak on the roster between special teams coverage, return ability, athleticism as a runner, and size as a receiver but it's an uphill battle since he doesn't seem to be getting better running routes. Hogan is slowing down and injury prone but a reliable target when healthy and locked in with Brady.

Archived