2019 Draft in Nashville

notthatbluestuff

Nashville in and of itself is a great city and a ton of fun things to do..but this might very well end up ugly.

Nashville traffic is unbearable as it is. An NFL draft combined with the NHL playoffs(barring the Predators completely collapsing next year, but that shouldn't happen)? Jesus christ. The event planners are really gonna have their work cut out for them.

8 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

Now this is the place to go to the Draft if you're looking for a fun *** weekend. Definitely gonna try to be there.

I assume it will be hosted in the Bridgestone Arena? Damn, Nashville is a fun city.

They will probably try to do it downtown on Broadway which would be one hell of a time.

7 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Strolling into Nashville, wearing a Texans Deshaun Watson jersey. Hmm. Wondering how that will play out.

You'd be good.

As a native Nashvillain, I am beyond stoked for this.  It's going to be absolutely amazing.

As someone who travels the states for work the past few years I will say Nashville is my favorite city to go to! I am going to try to be there for draft weekend however i did just check hotel rates and they are already sky high so fyi for those of you looking to go 

13 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Nashville in and of itself is a great city and a ton of fun things to do..but this might very well end up ugly.

Nashville traffic is unbearable as it is. An NFL draft combined with the NHL playoffs(barring the Predators completely collapsing next year, but that shouldn't happen)? Jesus christ. The event planners are really gonna have their work cut out for them.

Yea that is going to be interesting. I mean NY handled it for a while but its NY, they deal with twice as many people as should be there. 

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea that is going to be interesting. I mean NY handled it for a while but its NY, they deal with twice as many people as should be there. 

Most major cities have major traffic issues.

47 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

Most major cities have major traffic issues.

I get what he is saying though. I flew in on a Friday two years ago and it was absolute madness all weekend. We stayed like 2 miles from Broadway and it took us about 20 minutes to get down there every time.

Archived