1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

I can Truffle Shuffle, I can Macarena, but no, I can't jive. I'm a jive turkey. It's my secret shame.

Well get on it, there are YouTube videos. 

20 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

It's my way to relate with the commoners.

Id be careful, we all know what happens to German royalty. They become English. 

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

It is actually illegal to eat any Australian since the 60's. Somewhat true story. 

Now you must divulge. 

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Id be careful, we all know what happens to German royalty. They become English. 

My biggest problem is this deep, primordial desire to annex things: countries, territories, sandwiches....etc. I couldn't be a Britt. I value dental health far too much. That, and I also have this deep, primordial desire to topple monarchs, even the fake ones. That's the American in me.

8 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Now you must divulge. 

The sad story of Aboriginal rights in Australia. If you read the history it is awful. the main thing I am emphasizing is that Aboriginals where not classified as 'people' until  the 50's or 60's legally, rather they were considered native fauna. (it may be an urban myth or a mis reading of law, but either they didn't have human rights, to the point of being hunted at times... i won't go into the worst of it). 

53 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

I hate to be that guy, but I just had a terrible thought that gave me a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.  We have all seen Gordon, how freakishly ripped and big he is.  We also know his history of problems.  If he were to get busted for PEDs, would that be a lifetime ban?

You worry too much. Josh Gordon doesn't have Peyton-Manning Head; he's clean.

8 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

My biggest problem is this deep, primordial desire to annex things: countries, territories, sandwiches....etc. I couldn't be a Britt. I value dental health far too much. That, and I also have this deep, primordial desire to topple monarchs, even the fake ones. That's the American in me.

Sound more like a social justice warrior. who knew. 

10 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

The sad story of Aboriginal rights in Australia. If you read the history it is awful. the main thing I am emphasizing is that Aboriginals where not classified as 'people' until  the 50's or 60's legally, rather they were considered native fauna. (it may be an urban myth or a mis reading of law, but either they didn't have human rights, to the point of being hunted at times... i won't go into the worst of it). 

Sheesh now I wish I didn’t ask. “Native fauna”? I guess it just goes to show you that people can be the worst kind of living being no matter what part of the world you’re from. One of the very large truths in my life is I’ve embraced the diversity of humans across the globe. If the world were full of me’s how boring. It’s such a travesty that this late in history it’s rare people can embrace the uniqueness and subsequent great ideas of different races. 

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

Sheesh now I wish I didn’t ask. “Native fauna”? I guess it just goes to show you that people can be the worst kind of living being no matter what part of the world you’re from. One of the very large truths in my life is I’ve embraced the diversity of humans across the globe. If the world were full of me’s how boring. It’s such a travesty that this late in history it’s rare people can embrace the uniqueness and subsequent great ideas of different races. 

Yeah, I totally agree. It would be worse if everyone was @Fatgerman the whole world would be in starvation with a population of like 2 million. 

When asked about western civilization Ghandi said he thinks it would be a good idea. In the west I think it is important for us to remember we are not all the way there.  

8 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Yeah, I totally agree. It would be worse if everyone was @Fatgerman the whole world would be in starvation with a population of like 2 million. 

When asked about western civilization Ghandi said he thinks it would be a good idea. In the west I think it is important for us to remember we are not all the way there.  

Yep if @Fatgerman asks you to step into his “office” that has no windows and lacks ventilation, politely decline. 

16 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yep if @Fatgerman asks you to step into his “office” that has no windows and lacks ventilation, politely decline. 

Especially if you're an aborigine.

What I'm saying is that @Fatgerman eats people.

He eats people because he's fat.

This was all in very poor taste.

In other news, have y'all read, "Mutant Message", an (alleged) firsthand account of a journalist going on a walkabout with aborigines?

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

In other news, have y'all read, "Mutant Message", an (alleged) firsthand account of a journalist going on a walkabout with aborigines?

Very poor taste indeed. Eating one person doesn't mean someone "eats" people. Don't label me.

BTW, Soylent Green is PEOPLE!!!!

Edited by Fatgerman

43 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Very poor taste indeed. Eating one person doesn't mean someone "eats" people. Don't label me.

BTW, Soylent Green is PEOPLE!!!!

And the book "to serve man" is a cookbook.

From OTA's to how to define cannibalism. Good work.  

54 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

With that attitude you would probably fit in at places like Banana, Orange, Townsville, Canberra, Dismal Swamp, Bunderberg. Useless Loop or other weird Australian locals.