Myles is legit

denzel is legit

Njoku is legit

Peppers is good. 

Landry is Landry for his contract.

Bitonio and Zeitler stay healthy.

Duke's Duke. 

Larry O and Brantley develop. 

That is the core for a fantastic team imo if we can keep that group together for 4- 6 years it will be off the frickeeen chart. 

The first thing I think about is the players the Cowboys draft class from the Hershel Walker trade, a franchise changing class

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

go to 15:20mark, Gregg puts Grossi in his place yet again!!!! 

The thing I liked so much about this video was how we can expect a leap forward by the ENTIRE defense - for two major reasons: second year in Williams' system and, as Buno referred to earlier, guys are back to their natural positions......

But seriously, Myles - running with the BBs and the WRs ?? And they are having a hard time keeping up ?? Chalk this one up to another blown pick.......

11 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Imagine if..

Baker is legit

Myles is legit

denzel is legit

Njoku is legit

Peppers is good. 

Landry is Landry for his contract.

Bitonio and Zeitler stay healthy.

Duke's Duke. 

Larry O and Brantley develop. 

That is the core for a fantastic team imo if we can keep that group together for 4- 6 years it will be off the frickeeen chart. 

You forgot about Emmanuel Ogbah, Christian Kirksey, Joe Schobert, Mychal Kendricks, Jamie Collins, Damarius Randall, Josh Gordon, E.J. Gaines, T.J. Carrie, Carlos Hyde, and all our other new draft picks. All those guys are under 28 and really solid players. If we get decent QB play I don't see how we can't compete for the playoffs. We just need this team to gel together and the Coaches to find their stride. Finger crossed this is another season of misery.

4 hours ago, shoffma1999 said:

You forgot about Emmanuel Ogbah, Christian Kirksey, Joe Schobert, Mychal Kendricks, Jamie Collins, Damarius Randall, Josh Gordon, E.J. Gaines, T.J. Carrie, Carlos Hyde, and all our other new draft picks. All those guys are under 28 and really solid players. If we get decent QB play I don't see how we can't compete for the playoffs. We just need this team to gel together and the Coaches to find their stride. Finger crossed this is another season of misery.

We don't keep all of them. If JG has a big year he will get tagged imo. But he will want 100 million dollars. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Randal isn't here after the season the same with Gaines and Carrie and Kendricks. Either way you do add to a heck of a core group of guys. 

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

We don't keep all of them. If JG has a big year he will get tagged imo. But he will want 100 million dollars. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Randal isn't here after the season the same with Gaines and Carrie and Kendricks. Either way you do add to a heck of a core group of guys. 

Randall is a FS for us not CB

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

I know that, neither is Kendricks. Im just saying i wouldb't be surprised if he isn't here next year. 

I misread your post, didnt see the Kendricks part.

I think we might be able to keep Randall. I dont think he will play that well to where he will be in demand.

EJ Gaines is the biggest risk to leave next off-season followed by Kendricks.

5 minutes ago, ohiogenius said:

I think we might be able to keep Randall. I dont think he will play that well to where he will be in demand.

All g.

Yeah, I don't think either will be here next year, I think they are both replaceable (Gaines) or a luxury at this point. 

I could see Randall peaking next year as it is a contract year, and we could get a 3rd round comp pick for him and Tyrod. 

the player I most want to keep is a motivated and healthy JG. 

5 hours ago, ohiogenius said:

I think you are way off, I believe Randall will be great back at his natural position and contending for a pro bowl spot.  The crazy thing is, that may be the 2nd most valuable thing he brings to the team, the 1st being freeing up Peppers to beast.

7 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I think Gordon may give us a bit of a home town discount after all that he has done wrong, and that we stuck with him and supported him.  He could have easily been another Justin Blackmon.

Archived