Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

:D I always forget about the language barrier between New Zealand and the States. Based on this post, I'm pretty sure Captain Caveman wasn't a Caveman at all, just a hairy, backwoods Kiwi.

the question, can you talk to it?

Edited by Kiwibrown

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

If you're asking if I can translate, then the answer is yes. I took two semesters of Caveman in college.

Then I changed my major to Klingon for a year, before finally settling on a degree in Animal Husbandry. I'm also fluent in Chinese takeout menus

Edited by Fatgerman

9 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

If you're asking if I can translate, then the answer is yes. I took two semesters of Caveman in college.

Then I changed my major to Klingon for a year, before finally settling on a degree in Animal Husbandry. I'm also fluent in Chinese takeout menus

Yeah but can you jive?

18 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

The question is do kiwi’s taste like chicken?

2 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah but can you jive?

I can Truffle Shuffle, I can Macarena, but no, I can't jive. I'm a jive turkey. It's my secret shame.

4 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I've heard they taste like Hobbit. I've also heard they taste like Australian's, but smaller and not as good. Right, @Kiwibrown??;)B|

21 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

More like old boots I have heard. 

These delicious treats were completely eaten by 1800 or so.

Image result for Moa 

16 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

I've heard they taste like Hobbit. I've also heard they taste like Australian's, but smaller and not as good. Right, @Kiwibrown??;)B|

It is actually illegal to eat any Australian since the 60's. Somewhat true story. 

I hate to be that guy, but I just had a terrible thought that gave me a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.  We have all seen Gordon, how freakishly ripped and big he is.  We also know his history of problems.  If he were to get busted for PEDs, would that be a lifetime ban?

5 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

I hate to be that guy, but I just had a terrible thought that gave me a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.  We have all seen Gordon, how freakishly ripped and big he is.  We also know his history of problems.  If he were to get busted for PEDs, would that be a lifetime ban?

warning than 4 games isn't it?

8 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Pretty sure drugs and PEDsnare not linked together

30 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

It is actually illegal to eat any Australian since the 60's. Somewhat true story. 

I get my Aussie meat from a black market dealer in the Philippines. You gotta be careful though. Some dealers will try to pass off French Ghana as Australian. You gotta know your meat. Australian's have a very distinct flavor.

11 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

I hate it when you're that guy too. 

4 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

I get my Aussie meat from a black market dealer in the Philippines. You gotta be careful though. Some dealers will try to pass off French Ghana as Australian. You gotta know your meat. Australian's have a very distinct flavor.

red dirt and xxxx, a man of simple tastes. 

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

red dirt and xxxx, a man of simple tastes. 

It's my way to relate with the commoners.