Battlefield V

Norm

1 minute ago, showtime said:

This is good, I think. But my fear is that the content will be much lower. Quality and quantity. But they just couldn't split the base anymore. DLC's die out so fast, especially on PC where I am. 

I kinda hated the trailer, it's way too "video gamey" even the part where it flips to gameplay or what not. It just feels so over the top. It looked like a COD trailer, and it's showing that by the dislikes and complaints. I expected to see something more BF style soon. 

I'm so laughing at how many devs and EA Dice employees where going omg this is the greatest BF game and blah blah, and it maybe is still amazing, but that trailer kinda sucked.

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

This is good, I think. But my fear is that the content will be much lower. Quality and quantity. But they just couldn't split the base anymore. DLC's die out so fast, especially on PC where I am. 

I kinda hated the trailer, it's way too "video gamey" even the part where it flips to gameplay or what not. It just feels so over the top. It looked like a COD trailer, and it's showing that by the dislikes and complaints. I expected to see something more BF style soon. 

I'm so laughing at how many devs and EA Dice employees where going omg this is the greatest BF game and blah blah, and it maybe is still amazing, but that trailer kinda sucked.

I like it so far.  I see a ton of people complaining because there is a woman in the trailer and there wouldn't have been a woman on the battlefield like that during WWII.  So people are saying the game is too politically correct.  But here's the thing, it's a video game.  This isn't a WWII documentary or something that is trying to be 100% true to life.  

The reveal trailer I feel like was supposed to give you a little bit of everything, while primarily making you focus on the visual aspects of the game. I hope they tone it down a bit once other trailers and gameplay videos are released because I absolutely agree there was just too much going on. But I think that was the point. You can slow it down and focus on certain things that are being introduced, and I think those little things will be expanded on later.

Idk, I didn't gain much from the trailer other than obviously the game looks impressive. I'm curious to see how long this game lasts if there's no DLC that splits the player base up and makes things horrible.

Overall I think the most telling thing will be the reveal on June 9th at EA Play where we see the true multiplayer not in a trailer. I'm skeptical about the Fortifications thing, because it feels like they're going the Fortnite building route with that, and it's just....idk....weird?

4 minutes ago, showtime said:

I like it so far.  I see a ton of people complaining because there is a woman in the trailer and there wouldn't have been a woman on the battlefield like that during WWII.  So people are saying the game is too politically correct.  But here's the thing, it's a video game.  This isn't a WWII documentary or something that is trying to be 100% true to life.  

Yeah the woman protagonist bit is simply a fictional character in a fictional story based on real world events and people are getting wayyyyy too upset about it, but are somehow okay with all guns not being one hit kill to the face.

11 minutes ago, showtime said:

Yeah, see my comments in the random gaming lol, we totally agree.

8 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

The reveal trailer I feel like was supposed to give you a little bit of everything, while primarily making you focus on the visual aspects of the game. I hope they tone it down a bit once other trailers and gameplay videos are released because I absolutely agree there was just too much going on. But I think that was the point. You can slow it down and focus on certain things that are being introduced, and I think those little things will be expanded on later.

Idk, I didn't gain much from the trailer other than obviously the game looks impressive. I'm curious to see how long this game lasts if there's no DLC that splits the player base up and makes things horrible.

Overall I think the most telling thing will be the reveal on June 9th at EA Play where we see the true multiplayer not in a trailer. I'm skeptical about the Fortifications thing, because it feels like they're going the Fortnite building route with that, and it's just....idk....weird?

I've only seen the trailer so far, I got off work early but not early enough lol. I don't know about all the modes and crap yet. I'm getting there to look at it, is it worth it just to watch the whole thing

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Wouldn't totally shock me if it wasn't in, but I would be kind of surprised if this game didn't have a Battle Royale mode.

I think it will. It's just too popular right now. And then like the metal arm thing is such a BR type MTX item. They'll probably drop that it will on us down the line once we see the base game more

Well watching the westie video on all the features and I'm getting hard. This sounds nothing like the trailer.

You don't even need to be a medic to revive squaddies. Bullets through walls. Jump shooting. Predictable recoil patterns. Etc etc. Everything sounds awesome

Archived