Battlefield V

Norm

I really hate the tank controls in this one. Feel so less responsive then they were in BF1. The turret turn delay is realistic but man it can be frustrating. I'm so used to being able to snap to a target with my flack cannon in the light tank from BF1. Only played a couple of hours last night. Game just has a very different control feel then BF1 had. SO I'm trying to tweak my settings to get it close. Graphics are very nice and I'm getting about 60-70 FPS on high/ultra settings with my GTX 1070 6GB. I'll be putting in some hours tonight.

55 minutes ago, showtime said:

You said we were wrong about the game.  Sales numbers reflect that.  Doesn't matter if you care about or not.

****ty games like cod sell huge, it has nothing to do with their quality...

If you argued sales would suck, I'm not even fighting you. It was a blanket statement about the internet and how such a huge mass guaranteed it would be terrible. 

I'm strictly talking about the quality and reception. 

Edited by Norm

3 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I don't think I need to tell anyone here that sales numbers don't accurately reflect whether a game is good or not.

Yea, but they directly impact a game's support by the developers.  If the game has disappointing sales numbers, it has future implications.  We've seen this with several games over the past few years - one of them being Star Wars Battlefront 2.