Battlefield V

Norm

2 minutes ago, Knowledge said:

Hacker 

lmao, I caught one in BF1 too. But I was tank whoring and had a stupid KDR for a period. I was whiffing sniper shots left and ******* right and boom. It has to be the one weekend I actually have off. I'd try and dispute it but it was just a giant waste of time last time, they basically say there's nothing they can do, you were flagged and that's it.

On 11/22/2018 at 7:24 PM, Norm said:

lmao, I caught one in BF1 too. But I was tank whoring and had a stupid KDR for a period. I was whiffing sniper shots left and ******* right and boom. It has to be the one weekend I actually have off. I'd try and dispute it but it was just a giant waste of time last time, they basically say there's nothing they can do, you were flagged and that's it.

Hearing stories like this make the game even more unattractive 

19 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Hearing stories like this make the game even more unattractive 

Doesn't seem like many others have had this issue. Can't really find other stories

I'm guessing it's not scanning programs. I'm not even mad. I had invite codes for ten hours so I can just make new accounts, lose progression though. If it hits me again, I'll be permad and insanely pissed. I'm so ******* busy between working ot every week and moving it's hardly a concern, but scary their AC went from a joke to banning me for no reason. 

The ONLY other thing I can think is I was hacked, but I don't know how to check game reports to see if someone played on my account somehow. 

Well whatever. 

5 hours ago, showtime said:

This game just came out and it's already on sale for half off.  LOL

Same thing happened w BF1 & TF2 - got it a week after release at Target for $30

Also Blops 4 was on sale for $35 8 days after release, Hitman 2 was on sale for $28 12 days after release, FO76 was $30 a week after release (most recent ones I can think of). In the era of micro-transactions it seems like price drops early are becoming more popular.  

Edited by Scalamania
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Same thing happened w BF1 & TF2 - got it a week after release at Target for $30

Also Blops 4 was on sale for $35 8 days after release, Hitman 2 was on sale for $28 12 days after release, FO76 was $30 a week after release (most recent ones I can think of). In the era of micro-transactions it seems like price drops early are becoming more popular.  

Where was Black Ops $35 a week after release?  I saw that nowhere.

33 minutes ago, showtime said:

Where was Black Ops $35 a week after release?  I saw that nowhere.

If you search slickdeals you should find it, not sure if I can link it here. I also believe Rakuten had it for $40 10 days after release. I didn't buy either of them (though, a few folks on Reddit has success w/it) so I can't verify if they were legit or not but the deals were definitely out there. 

29 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

If you search slickdeals you should find it, not sure if I can link it here. I also believe Rakuten had it for $40 10 days after release. I didn't buy either of them (though, a few folks on Reddit has success w/it) so I can't verify if they were legit or not but the deals were definitely out there. 

Just another reason to not pre-order games anymore. At least annual release ones