Battlefield V

Norm

4 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

BC2 did. IDK about bc1 because it wasn't on PC. I remember using shotguns, the Thompson and M14 on recon because I hated sniping lol and yeah 3/4 did too. I brain farted there and was locked onto bad company era for some reason

I know BC2 had semi-auto sniper rifles but I didn't think they had SMG's and such. I thought that was introduced with BF3 when they gave you the spawn beacon and stuff.

17 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

I know BC2 had semi-auto sniper rifles but I didn't think they had SMG's and such. I thought that was introduced with BF3 when they gave you the spawn beacon and stuff.

Just the ****ty Thompson for SMGs. I think. But yeah 3/4 they really opened it up, you're right there

11 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

I got back into BF1 and it's super fun but there's just a few things that are so annoying.  Tanks are absolute LASERS at distance.  The turrets are so damn accurate it's insane.  

I don't mind the tanks that much in BF1 but when they sit back and act like artillery they are a beotch to take out. You just don't have a whole lot of ways to deal with them. Nothing really gets under my skin more than when one of the pilot aces sits in a bomber all game and just wrecks the balance of the fight. 

6 hours ago, showtime said:

Cool

WHY DOES THIS GAME CONTINUE GIVING ME HOPE?!?!?

It looks so good, but I just know EA will **** this up.

Also, I can't tell if sniping is a OHK to the chest or not, but it looks like you have a rifle/pistol/spotting scope? Not sure what to make of that, but since it looks like all the other guns kill in 2-3 shots with little recoil, sniping better be able to get kills easily too.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2018 at 12:31 AM, Darth Pees said:

WHY DOES THIS GAME CONTINUE GIVING ME HOPE?!?!?

It looks so good, but I just know EA will **** this up.

Also, I can't tell if sniping is a OHK to the chest or not, but it looks like you have a rifle/pistol/spotting scope? Not sure what to make of that, but since it looks like all the other guns kill in 2-3 shots with little recoil, sniping better be able to get kills easily too.

It's not OHK to the chest, hell, it's usually 60 dmg unless you're real close. 

I'm playing the Alpha right now, there's a lot of good QOL changes, it's definitely slower and more tactical. I'm hoping it's bad luck and I'm not the worst person alive, since I've played like maybe 6-8 rounds, and haven't won a single time. My KDR is probably .50 lol. And I'm usually between 1.8-2.2 total for every BF game. IDK what the **** the deal is. But getting on the ass****ed team over over is getting old. And they removed the team switch button, if I wanted to be a wuss and do that.

So is the main reason to buy the deluxe edition of this game to play it three days early?  I believe there are some skins and stuff, but that's all?  If that's the case, it's probably not worth buying - at least for me.

6 minutes ago, showtime said:

So is the main reason to buy the deluxe edition of this game to play it three days early?  I believe there are some skins and stuff, but that's all?  If that's the case, it's probably not worth buying - at least for me.

It's never worth it. I thought it was a week though? Guess I read that wrong.

8 hours ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

This game looks incredible - can't wait for release day. 

It's pretty good honestly. It's alpha but team balance is still a joke. I just went 4v21 for a while, it killed the server. There's no team switch button right now lol

8 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

It's never worth it. I thought it was a week though? Guess I read that wrong.

You might be right.  I read it was coming out for deluxe owners on Tuesday Oct 16th and the standard game is coming out on Friday Oct 19th.

6 minutes ago, showtime said:

You might be right.  I read it was coming out for deluxe owners on Tuesday Oct 16th and the standard game is coming out on Friday Oct 19th.

I have no idea. I bet you are right and I'm confused. On a random af note, the only person I've EVER subbed to on Twitch just rezzed me. I flipped out in chat and he left. lol

Archived