4 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

BC2 did. IDK about bc1 because it wasn't on PC. I remember using shotguns, the Thompson and M14 on recon because I hated sniping lol and yeah 3/4 did too. I brain farted there and was locked onto bad company era for some reason

I know BC2 had semi-auto sniper rifles but I didn't think they had SMG's and such. I thought that was introduced with BF3 when they gave you the spawn beacon and stuff.

I got back into BF1 and it's super fun but there's just a few things that are so annoying.  Tanks are absolute LASERS at distance.  The turrets are so damn accurate it's insane.  

17 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

I know BC2 had semi-auto sniper rifles but I didn't think they had SMG's and such. I thought that was introduced with BF3 when they gave you the spawn beacon and stuff.

Just the ****ty Thompson for SMGs. I think. But yeah 3/4 they really opened it up, you're right there

11 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

I got back into BF1 and it's super fun but there's just a few things that are so annoying.  Tanks are absolute LASERS at distance.  The turrets are so damn accurate it's insane.  

I don't mind the tanks that much in BF1 but when they sit back and act like artillery they are a beotch to take out. You just don't have a whole lot of ways to deal with them. Nothing really gets under my skin more than when one of the pilot aces sits in a bomber all game and just wrecks the balance of the fight. 

BF1 Premium Pass for $12 today if anyone only bought the base game. 

6 hours ago, showtime said:

Cool

WHY DOES THIS GAME CONTINUE GIVING ME HOPE?!?!?

It looks so good, but I just know EA will **** this up.

Also, I can't tell if sniping is a OHK to the chest or not, but it looks like you have a rifle/pistol/spotting scope? Not sure what to make of that, but since it looks like all the other guns kill in 2-3 shots with little recoil, sniping better be able to get kills easily too.