Preseason Game 1: Raiders v. Cardinals

CaliforniaKid7

1 minute ago, daineraider said:

I get that it's preseason, but I would still like to see more out of our depth to feel good about a deep playoff run.

Manuel, and 1-2 others have looked decent, but that's about it.

I've seen some decent plays by Calhoun, Cowser, and Vanderdoes.  Autry too.  Also DWash.

Shalom Luani drops a pick as I'm about to chide the secnodary lol

Just now, Silver&Black88 said:

I've seen some decent plays by Calhoun, Cowser, and Vanderdoes.  Autry too.  Also DWash.

Shalom Luani drops a pick as I'm about to chide the secnodary lol

I agree.  Who's really stood out to me so far is Vanderdoes, Cowser and DWash.  Sean Smith has looked lost all game.  Very disappointed in his play.

Good job by Walford and Mickens on that drive but that was ugly time management, we had 2 timeouts. Should have had at least one shot at the endzone before we kicked that FG.

Also is anyone else's new forum browser on mobile just awful? I can't type a comment without the words disappearing and the page reloading. It's painful. 

1 minute ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Good job by Walford and Mickens on that drive but that was ugly time management, we had 2 timeouts. Should have had at least one shot at the endzone before we kicked that FG.

Also is anyone else's new forum browser on mobile just awful? I can't type a comment without the words disappearing and the page reloading. It's painful. 

Yes the other forum was much more mobile friendly. Crashing on me constantly.

Archived