OTA News and Notes

.Buzz

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Diva

Hurt

Will complain if not getting the ball and we are a run-first team. Dont need that kind of distraction 

Most stud WRs are divas and want the ball.

14 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

True.  But Dez hasn't exactly looked like a stud WR lately.  Mostly just kept the attitude it seems.

Would be the best receiver on the team still tho imo 

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

I hate body catchers. It just bothers me. Allen Hurns was the classic body catcher and I hated it. 

Yeah, its kinda bothersome. Hopefully its not a perpetual thing.

2 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I hate body catchers. It just bothers me. Allen Hurns was the classic body catcher and I hated it. 

Yikes, i saw the screenshot and i was all like...surely this is a punt fielding drill, let's hold up.

But lmao.  That's catching a pass.

This staff have a type.

4 hours ago, iPwn said:

Would be the best receiver on the team still tho imo 

Maybe.  At some things he would be, but idk...he seems like he's hitting that wall, where the natural athletic ability is wearing off to the point where he's no longer as good as he thinks he is.  Which can become a real problem.

There's a pretty strong allure though, to a guy who has that skillset...if he can be healthy and bounce back a bit, and is cool with taking on a reduced role.  He's really not that far removed from being one of the top guys in the league.  But then...neither is Brandon Marshall.

Archived