Jump to content
.Buzz

OTA News and Notes

Recommended Posts

The last 2 years Dez and Lee

Have the same # of catches with 230-201 in targets to Dez-Lee

Yards: 1634-1553 adv Dez

14 to 6 in TDs adv Dez

 

While the TDs are exciting I'm not crazy about a 50% catch rate of Dez and everything else is so close its not like he gives us something we dont already have. We already dont like Lee's hands at times and his injuries. Do we really want more of that? We have plenty of talent at WR we dont need to cut someone else to bring on someone that has proven to be:

1. Injury-prone

2. A complainer

3. Not a great catcher...

We all know this offense isn't explosive enough to endure dropping passes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

The last 2 years Dez and Lee

Have the same # of catches with 230-201 in targets to Dez-Lee

Yards: 1634-1553 adv Dez

14 to 6 in TDs adv Dez

 

While the TDs are exciting I'm not crazy about a 50% catch rate of Dez and everything else is so close its not like he gives us something we dont already have. We already dont like Lee's hands at times and his injuries. Do we really want more of that? We have plenty of talent at WR we dont need to cut someone else to bring on someone that has proven to be:

1. Injury-prone

2. A complainer

3. Not a great catcher...

We all know this offense isn't explosive enough to endure dropping passes

Lee sucks *** tho, so if you're comparing to that...good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Lee sucks *** tho, so if you're comparing to that...good luck.

Just saying if he sucks...then why do you want Dez?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Just saying if he sucks...then why do you want Dez?

He's the best addition we could make. So maybe when 3-4 receivers get hurt, maybe we still have a few not horrendous ones to use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

The last 2 years Dez and Lee

Have the same # of catches with 230-201 in targets to Dez-Lee

Yards: 1634-1553 adv Dez

14 to 6 in TDs adv Dez

 

While the TDs are exciting I'm not crazy about a 50% catch rate of Dez and everything else is so close its not like he gives us something we dont already have. We already dont like Lee's hands at times and his injuries. Do we really want more of that? We have plenty of talent at WR we dont need to cut someone else to bring on someone that has proven to be:

1. Injury-prone

2. A complainer

3. Not a great catcher...

We all know this offense isn't explosive enough to endure dropping passes

It sounds like you haven't heard of Dakuarracy.

https://youtu.be/25mQ4eCtw0U

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, iPwn said:

He's the best addition we could make. So maybe when 3-4 receivers get hurt, maybe we still have a few not horrendous ones to use.

Cant you make that declaration for every team? Like yea if we lose 3-4 at the same position we’ll sign him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×