2018 OTA Talk

1 hour ago, theJ said:

It either has to be him or Jordan Willis.  Depends how they feel about Lawson defending the run.  He definitely looks like he can do it now.

Michael Johnson can't start again.  He probably shouldn't even make the team.

To me it doesn't matter who starts.  They're both going to play a ton.  Honestly i'd move Dunlap inside on passing downs and play them both at LE and RE.  I'd move Dunlap inside since the only thing he wants to do in pass rush situations is jump anyway.

They also have to figure out how to get Sam Hubbard on the field too.

I'm not going to get hung up on who starts and who doesn't as much snap count.  It should be Dunlap, Lawson, Willis, Hubbard, and then Michael Johnson for DE snap count.  I put Michael Johnson last because I expect him to also get snaps at nickel DT, so those combined snaps should be higher than Hubbard but at pure DE I'm really hoping that Dunlap/Lawson/Willis/Hubbard all get more snaps than Johnson.  Probably not going to happen, but I can dream...

15 hours ago, ochocinco4pres said:

Eifert already out with an injury...SHOCKER

Haha, yeah, he's not going to play much this year.  I'll be picking up Tyler Kroft in some fantasy leagues for cheap.

12 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Don’t be so negative. I’m sure it’s precautionary...

They're not hitting or anything.  If they have to hold him out because he can't run and catch passes, he's not 100%.

I'd love to believe he's going to play 16 games this year.  But i'll shocked if he plays more than 1.6 games.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived