Marcedes Lewis in the fold!

cooters22

1 hour ago, Joe said:

because age often factors into these kinds of decisions. HaHa is one of our better, if not the best DB we have. Why would we let that walk?

You brought up Cobb and then asked if anyone else could walk after this season. Where did I mention Haha...?

2 hours ago, Joe said:

because age often factors into these kinds of decisions. HaHa is one of our better, if not the best DB we have. Why would we let that walk?

Yeah but he wasn't saying that. He was saying Clay will take less or be gone so there's more money for HHCD or other guys. He wasn't saying keep Clay or keep him over HHCD. He was saying he's a legit option to open money for HHCD.

Can't imagine we would trade HaHa after trading Randall, the person best equipped to replace him, and after passing on Derwin James in the draft. Wouldn't be a great look unless we turned right around and signed a new safety, but there isn't much out there in the FS market. 

20 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Can't imagine we would trade HaHa after trading Randall, the person best equipped to replace him, and after passing on Derwin James in the draft. Wouldn't be a great look unless we turned right around and signed a new safety, but there isn't much out there in the FS market. 

This....all of it...my entire point...

Good god we've been on the same page on everything lately....kinda spooky if you ask me...:D

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:02 PM, packfanfb said:

HaHa will be fine, he had one bad season. New coach he will be fine. 

Marcedes Lewis on his 1 month of Free Agency

“As you know, I got a raw deal in Jacksonville. I took a month off, just training back at home, and another week to assess what I wanted to do and where I wanted to play,” Lewis said. “There was a handful of teams calling every day. The Packers were pretty persistent.”

I wonder who is reaching out and making those calls ?

15 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Marcedes Lewis on his 1 month of Free Agency

“As you know, I got a raw deal in Jacksonville. I took a month off, just training back at home, and another week to assess what I wanted to do and where I wanted to play,” Lewis said. “There was a handful of teams calling every day. The Packers were pretty persistent.”

I wonder who is reaching out and making those calls ?

mine s GIF

Need someone to photoshop Ted Thompson's face here.

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, TheGreatZepp said:

What you mean press him and let him swallow you in a block or give him a zone to find a soft spot for his enormous self

You can make fun of me, but I have no idea what you're trying to say lol

Archived