2022 NFC North Fantasy Football League Discussion (2022 Keeper Deadline August 4th at 8pm CENTRAL)

squire12

On 6/30/2019 at 1:35 PM, Bigbear72 said:

**TRADE ALERT**

Team Bigbear and The Minneapolis PurplPpleaters have agreed to a trade.  Bigbear will give up B. Cooks and C. Carson and their 1st round pick for the PurplPpleaters' 1st and 3rd round picks and J. Washington.

Please confirm @HeydudemanG

On 7/3/2019 at 12:19 AM, HeydudemanG said:

Confirm, good trading I'm interested to see who you're taking first overall.

From now on, please quote the trade terms you are agreeing to.  Do not want to get into a situation where it is unclear as to what the confirmation is related to.  

22 minutes ago, squire12 said:

With the new ESPN layout, I am not sure.  I would guess that there is, but am not sure how.  I will look into it later tonight.  I will need to know your keepers, so post them in here for me.

@Bigbear72 @HeydudemanG

P Mahomes 

M Trubisky

A Kamara

M Ingram 

K Hunt

T Coleman

T Boyd

M Williams

D Pettis

D Jackson

J Washington 

A Miller

A Wilson

Z Ertz

W Dissly

30 minutes ago, persiandud said:

draft starting soon? 

I am working on restoring the 2 rosters that were lost and no keepers were saved.  Both owners said they had them set.  Got 1 roster done, looking to track down the end of 2018 season roster for the other owner.  THere were a few trades this offseason for that team, so it is a bit more complex.