2022 NFC North Fantasy Football League Discussion (2022 Keeper Deadline August 4th at 8pm CENTRAL)

squire12

@The Gnat @X_Factor_40 @Bigbear72  @Pool @davisblack  @persiandud  @VikeManDan  @DannyB  @Nzd07

We are eliminating the kicker position for this league.  This will add another bench spot to the rosters.  

Keeper deadline is August 13th at 10 PM CENTRAL TIME

DRAFT will start on August 20th.  I will post a draft thread and draft order shortly before the draft is set to start (likely a few days).  

If there are any ideas for rule modifications that we want discussed for the 2019 season, feel free to post them here.  

• Like 2

Here is a grid layout of the draft picks.  Column 2 is the original order, the subsequent columns are the order of picks working down the columns.  The highlighted picks are the results of trades.  Let me know if you see any discrepancies.

Original order Round Round Round Round Round Round Round Round
Draft pick order Owner 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1 Gnat Gnat Gnat VikeManDan Gnat Gnat Gnat Gnat Gnat
2 X_Factor X_Factor X_Factor X_Factor X_Factor X_Factor X_Factor X_Factor X_Factor
3 Big Bear Big Bear Big Bear Big Bear Big Bear Big Bear Big Bear Big Bear Big Bear
4 VikeManDan Gnat VikeManDan VikeManDan VikeManDan VikeManDan VikeManDan VikeManDan VikeManDan
5 Pool Pool Pool Pool Pool Pool Pool Pool Pool
6 DavisBlack DavisBlack DavisBlack DavisBlack DavisBlack DavisBlack DavisBlack DavisBlack DavisBlack
7 persiandud persiandud persiandud persiandud persiandud persiandud persiandud persiandud persiandud
8 Squire12 Squire12 Squire12 Squire12 Squire12 Squire12 Squire12 Squire12 Squire12
9 nzd07 persiandud Squire12 persiandud persiandud nzd07 nzd07 nzd07 nzd07
10 DannyB DannyB DannyB DannyB DannyB DannyB DannyB DannyB DannyB

Got some players that I am willing to discuss trade options with owners

Jimmy Garoppolo

Ben Roethlisberger

Theo Riddick

James White

Demaryius Thomas

Jarvis Landry

Jordy Nelson

Davante Adams

JuJu Smith Schuster

Rishard Matthews

Tyrell Williams

Robbie Anderson

Kyle Rudolph

On 8/2/2018 at 5:07 PM, persiandud said:

still looking to trade players in order to trade up 

tevin coleman

alshon jeffrey

zach ertz

jamaal williams

corey coleman

jags and eagles DST 

1.09 and 2.07 

i'd like to get into the top 6, hmu 

alright, i'll package some of these guys together for picks in the top 20

like, surely CoCo and JWill together worth a 2nd round pick rite? rite??? amirite???? please trade with me 

So as of now here are the players on the outside looking in on my roster, that may be of some value to people. Looking to trade for draft picks. I'm also willing to trade other players on my roster to free up space for these players (but that would come at a higher price)...

Mike Williams

Alex Collins

Devin Funchess

Latavius Murray

Marcus Mariota

I'm also interested in trading for some of these players I see OTB, but I don't have room on my roster until after the keeper deadline.