2022 NFC North Fantasy Football League Discussion (2022 Keeper Deadline August 4th at 8pm CENTRAL)

squire12

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Season or not, we need to talk about the draft. I believe we would be starting it soon. We also need a vote on each of the options presented the last couple of pages unless those have already been tallied.

We need to fill the open team spot left by @HeydudemanG

I have a replacement for X_factor

• Like 1

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

We need to fill the open team spot left by @HeydudemanG

I have a replacement for X_factor

I've had my focus diverted from the forum for a bit with some real world projects I"m working on. I'm really sorry to leave you guys hanging. It's probably best that I step away either way, though. Just wanted to thank everyone in the league for the fun over the years and wish you all the best!

• Like 3

@VikeManDan, @The Gnat, @Bigbear72 @Nzd07, @Pool, @persiandud, @DannyB 

@Vikes_Bolts1228 will be replacing X_Factor 

we need 1 replacement for the Heydudeman team.   I posted in each of the NFC North team forums.  This team is in rough shape with no 1st round pick in 2020.   So if any current owner knows anyone that might be interested in a rebuilding project, let them know.  

54 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@VikeManDan, @The Gnat, @Bigbear72 @Nzd07, @Pool, @persiandud, @DannyB 

@Vikes_Bolts1228 will be replacing X_Factor 

we need 1 replacement for the Heydudeman team.   I posted in each of the NFC North team forums.  This team is in rough shape with no 1st round pick in 2020.   So if any current owner knows anyone that might be interested in a rebuilding project, let them know.  

Go me!

I'll get everything set up tomorrow!

Thanks!