2022 NFC North Fantasy Football League Discussion (2022 Keeper Deadline August 4th at 8pm CENTRAL)

squire12

2 hours ago, persiandud said:

haven't gotten any offers for #4...i'll wait until my timer is almost up to pick if i can't find a trade 

It's been 12 hours. If no one is making you offers that tells you what you need to know. Make your pick please.

50 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Bigbear72  @Pool

I will ask the 2 of you to decide on a process to resolve the pick of 2.5 and 2.6.  

Honestly I don't even care at this point. If you want him @Bigbear72 you can have him. I will say based off of how this draft has gone it does not inspire much confidence in this season. I know we made new rules about people not setting their roster etc but I just don't get it. If you aren't going to be serious about it why even sign up to play another year. 

4 hours ago, Pool said:

Honestly I don't even care at this point. If you want him @Bigbear72 you can have him. I will say based off of how this draft has gone it does not inspire much confidence in this season. I know we made new rules about people not setting their roster etc but I just don't get it. If you aren't going to be serious about it why even sign up to play another year. 

You know what.  I didn't see @squire12 response above where you tagged us. My bad.  Keep the pick.  I'll make another one.  Just give me a sec because there have been several picks since then.