2022 NFC North Fantasy Football League Discussion (2022 Keeper Deadline August 4th at 8pm CENTRAL)

squire12

8 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:
8 hours ago, squire12 said:

I think I can, do we have a set process we want to use?   Best projected starting lineup?

I think that is the most unbiased way to do it.

Week 4 line up is set.   If others can give it a look over to see if it looks right for max projected points, that would be appreciated.

I can't go back and change the lineups for prior weeks.   

Here is the week 3 line up

week 3          
  submitted line up Projection scored   best projected   actual scored
QB Stafford 20.5 22.5   Jackson 27.4 16.18
RB Duke Johnson 0 --   Mattison 6.3 2.7
RB Swift 9.3 2.65   Swift 9.3 2.65
WR Pittman 8.1 4.85   Evans 13.3 13.7
WR Cephus 3.3 0   Parker 11.9 10.65
TE Gronk 4.8 9.3   Henry 10.6 8.75
FLEX Mattison 6.3 2.7   Pittman 8.1 4.85
FLEX Eno Benjamin 0 --   Gronk 4.8 9.3
DST Bills 7.4 0   Bills 7.4 0

Total 59.7 42     99.1 68.78

Lamar Jackson 27.4          
  Hunter Henry 10.6          
  Parker 11.9          
  Evans 13.3          

@Pool, @VikeManDan, @persiandud, @Vikes_Bolts1228, @Packerraymond, @The Gnat, @YaddaHolla, @squire12  @Bigbear72

Any thought to choosing a designated replacement player for any KC/NE player in lineups? So that if the NE/KC game is cancelled, you would get this designated player's points instead?

We'd have to post them by gametime I'd say. If we DO go with this, I'd like to designate Mike Davis to score where Clyde E-H would have.

So, if CEH and Mike Davis play, I'd get the points CEH scores no matter who scores more. But if this week's NE/KC game is cancelled, I'd get Mike Davis's points.

This is how I've seen other leagues do it.

6 hours ago, DannyB said:

@Pool, @VikeManDan, @persiandud, @Vikes_Bolts1228, @Packerraymond, @The Gnat, @YaddaHolla, @squire12  @Bigbear72

Any thought to choosing a designated replacement player for any KC/NE player in lineups? So that if the NE/KC game is cancelled, you would get this designated player's points instead?

We'd have to post them by gametime I'd say. If we DO go with this, I'd like to designate Mike Davis to score where Clyde E-H would have.

So, if CEH and Mike Davis play, I'd get the points CEH scores no matter who scores more. But if this week's NE/KC game is cancelled, I'd get Mike Davis's points.

This is how I've seen other leagues do it.

@DannyB

Can you lay out the specific scenarios this would be for?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@DannyB

Can you lay out the specific scenarios this would be for?

I'd say any game that has been rescheduled due to a COVID outbreak, but is still tenuous due to the possibility of more positive tests popping up before the game.

Not a hill I'm looking to die on, just an idea and one that I think makes a decent amount of sense