2022 NFC North Fantasy Football League Discussion (2022 Keeper Deadline August 4th at 8pm CENTRAL)

squire12

I just got tagged for a pick but I don't think I'm up.  I just picked a few picks ago and should not be picking again until the second have of the Things have gotten a little confusing.  Can people please list what pick they are making? From what I can follow it looks like @Pool picked and @The Gnat should have been up. Could be wrong but that's what it looks like to me.

2 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

I just got tagged for a pick but I don't think I'm up.  I just picked a few picks ago and should not be picking again until the second have of the Things have gotten a little confusing.  Can people please list what pick they are making? From what I can follow it looks like @Pool picked and @The Gnat should have been up. Could be wrong but that's what it looks like to me.

I tagged you for DannyB. 

4 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

Are there only 8 rounds then @squire12?

I'll be at 24 players after I make my round 8 pick and have made no trades.

draft is 9 rounds.   15 keepers + 9 rounds of picks = 24 players

pool's roster is full as he had acquired more picks in earlier rounds

rosters on ESPN are updated... Please check for accuracy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

draft is 9 rounds.   15 keepers + 9 rounds of picks = 24 players

pool's roster is full as he had acquired more picks in earlier rounds

rosters on ESPN are updated... Please check for accuracy

Does that mean somebody else is short picks in this draft and should be picking in his place?  Like if he acquired those earlier picks he likely should have sent back his last couple picks right? 

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Does that mean somebody else is short picks in this draft and should be picking in his place?  Like if he acquired those earlier picks he likely should have sent back his last couple picks right? 

the league has never required there to be an equal number of picks being traded in a specific trade.