2022 NFC North Fantasy Football League Discussion (2022 Keeper Deadline August 4th at 8pm CENTRAL)

squire12

54 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

How is waiver order determined @squire12?

In no way should @DannyB's team have the 1st waiver priority.

The waiver order was set to after a claim the team would drop to last in the order.  I have never adjusted the waiver settings, so I am not sure why.  My guess is that since he had the last pick in the draft, it went in the reverse order of that draft order.  

I did make the switch so it switches to reset each week to the worst to best based on standings.

We can certainly discuss other options.   FAAB would be a better thing for the long term of a dynasty league

14 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The waiver order was set to after a claim the team would drop to last in the order.  I have never adjusted the waiver settings, so I am not sure why.  My guess is that since he had the last pick in the draft, it went in the reverse order of that draft order.  

I did make the switch so it switches to reset each week to the worst to best based on standings.

We can certainly discuss other options.   FAAB would be a better thing for the long term of a dynasty league

That makes sense about reverse order of draft order as much as I'm not a fan of that haha.

I agree, I'm all for FAAB if possible.

15 hours ago, squire12 said:

Unfortunately, at this time since the draft is done and the season has started, I cannot change the settings to FAAB.  something to keep in mind for 2019.   

Just will need someone to remind me!!!!!

Fair enough. With that being said I think these are discussion worth having in-season since people are likely to be more active on the forums. 

On 9/12/2018 at 11:18 PM, DannyB said:

Hey man back off! I'm tied for last place in the entire league! :D

Holy crap, I didn't realize this but I just went back and checked...I actually went from losing to winning the first week's matchup because of some stat correction!

I'm tied for first place!

On 9/16/2018 at 5:08 PM, DannyB said:

Holy crap, I didn't realize this but I just went back and checked...I actually went from losing to winning the first week's matchup because of some stat correction!

I'm tied for first place!

I noticed >:(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...