Teh Mafiaz (jfin's Revenge) - WHICKER WINS!!

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

You mean Touch, right?

I was floored the way that night went down

At the time I was very much twisted around, but I still could tell something wasn't jiving. 

Only reason I did it is because it came off to me that LTBF did a very dumb thing as mafia and you came out to straighten things up. Didn’t account for someone being a civ and claiming a civ power role for ****s and giggles.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Do you really have to question why someone wouldn’t listen to you??

Yeah. I have gotten mafia my last 3 civ games. Maybe the way I go about it doesn't make sense but it works. Next game I'll probably just sit back and see how you all play. Just post a few times and just read

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

ET chose for me to win? He can say he doesn't like me all he wants but actions speak louder than words :) 

I kept thinking this game of chicken might end with you winning.

I assumed mafia was playing to win

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Agree on slappy

I went back and forth on him a lot, but he played well

Thank you. I have a lot more fun as a civ than as mafia. I love to play wild and free. 

I almost believed Touch had a beat on you, but through people’s suspicion list I was able to deduce you were civ.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

This was a fun one to watch and host. Thanks, everyone, for playing. I'm really surprised at the activity with so many folks not having moves. Y'all are awesome.

Probably the funnest game I've played in a while. Granted, first game in a long time I haven't died or been lynched by N2...

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Yeah. I have gotten mafia my last 3 civ games. Maybe the way I go about it doesn't make sense but it works. Next game I'll probably just sit back and see how you all play. Just post a few times and just read

Dude you claimed a civ power role as a normal civ. That’s all that needs to be said.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Only reason I did it is because it came off to me that LTBF did a very dumb thing as mafia and you came out to straighten things up. Didn’t account for someone being a civ and claiming a civ power role for ****s and giggles.

It wasnt for ****s and giggles. I said read the dang posts over and over lol. I used myself as a pawn...said it 5 times at least and posted this

On 6/1/2018 at 1:38 AM, LetTheBallFly said:

tenor.gif?itemid=6004042

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I never in a million years try that stunt if we are mafia together.

You could have still let LTBF die or flip to me without claiming, no?

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Mafia lost, so half win for us too? Lol

I look forward to more potential battles down the road with you.

Hopefully next time we're aligned, could be a good team up. :D

Archived