Teh Mafiaz (jfin's Revenge) - WHICKER WINS!!

Just now, Whicker said:

FWIW I thought the game was pretty balanced. Fewer power roles is great to actually help improve some of the day play on this site. As shown we do need it. 

The last game I hosted without all power roles had like 60 pages. I was worried about activity. But y'all stepped up big time.

Just now, MathMan said:

i thought mafia was going to hit the gov to force the universal backup to take the govs role instead of a good role

The governor became a huge role at the end. There couldn't be a big mafia swing at 7:59 to dictate the final lynch for the win.

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

i thought mafia was going to hit the gov to force the universal backup to take the govs role instead of a good role

It really wasn’t that good of a role though because all mafia would have to do is redirect the player they’re trying to hit each night. With the redirect they essentially had a strongman hit every night

5 minutes ago, MathMan said:

ltbfs antics and darth pardoning 2 nontown in the game were pretty rich.

yeah, i thought ltbf was softclaiming gov. 

Civs dug a hole and I was apart of it for sure. Did anyone figure out my role before I flipped?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

It really wasn’t that good of a role though because all mafia would have to do is redirect the player they’re trying to hit each night. With the redirect they essentially had a strongman hit every night

Only after you claimed unnecessarily. Which was the whole point of it.

Archived