2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

I'm really trying to figure out what the Warriors are doing so well to negate Kyle Korver. Not saying they're not doing anything special, but to me it looks like they're doing the same type of things every other team the Cavs have faced in the playoffs has been doing.

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

You mean like Hall of Famers Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh?

1 player doesn't like living in LeBron's shadow and suddenly no one wants to play with him?

LeBron wanted to go play with Wade. Don't get it twisted. Note Wade bailing on Cleveland to go back to Miami. ;)

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

You mean like Hall of Famers Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh?

1 player doesn't like living in LeBron's shadow and suddenly no one wants to play with him?

For the 2nd time....the comment was about going to Cleveland to play with Lebron. That's what I was referring to. 

Just now, Pats#1 said:

I was responding to a comment about playing IN Cleveland.

Have you been to Cleveland? 

If Kate Upton said she was leaving JV for me, and bringing half his money, but I had to live in Cleveland, I'd say "no thank you."

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Livingston wanted no part of LeBron's poster there....and I don't blame him one bit lol.

Dray needs to continue punishing guys like Hill on the boards if they switch Love on Curry. 

Yeah Livingston was just like "nahhhhh". 

1 minute ago, RavensTillIDie said:

I'm really trying to figure out what the Warriors are doing so well to negate Kyle Korver. Not saying they're not doing anything special, but to me it looks like they're doing the same type of things every other team the Cavs have faced in the playoffs has been doing.

They played the Korver screens really well because of their switch everything gameplan and defensive versatility.

Just now, jrry32 said:

LeBron wanted to go play with Wade. Don't get it twisted. Note Wade bailing on Cleveland to go back to Miami. ;)

They wanted to play together.  Just because they signed in Miami doesn't mean Wade wasn't recruiting LeBron.

When Wade was worthless and about to be out of the rotation.

3 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I dont really but that. 

You have players nowadays working things out themselves behind the scenes, represented by the same agents, etc. 

If players wanted to play with Lebron ,they'd be playing with him. 

The only real player of great worth that played with Lebron ended up wanting to leave just to get away from him. 

I don't get this logic. You're basically just referencing one player, who thought he was going to be the face of a franchise, but abruptly got his dreams shattered when LeBron returned to town and once he got his ring wanted to skip town. On the other hand you have HOFs like Bosh and Wade giving up salary to form a super team with LeBron. You have guys like Chris Paul and Joel Embiid actively trying to recruit LeBron to their respective teams next year. I don't get how you can say players don't want to play with him and just reference Kyrie?

Archived