2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He's had his fair share of suspect moments. Legit didn't get it done for his team when he needed to step up. I also want to see him leave the Dubs after a few more years and try to win with another squad. Want to see his true greatness tested. 

It already has been, and he blew 3 straight games.

3 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Funny how people remember that but forget him bringing OKC back from down 0-2 against San Antonio and then playing amazing basketball in the NBA Finals while Russ and Harden stunk it up. 

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

Talking about the Warriors series in 2016? He blew game 6, but wouldn't say he blew games 5 and 7. Played well enough in both those games, but could have shot better in I think game 5. But yeah, that's why I want to see him on a squad where it will be more competitive and he will have to really earn a ring.

Though the Rockets this year certainly tested the Dubs.

This is 2002 all over again. Lakers survived barely against Sacramento and then smacked around the Nets in the finals. Dubs escaped a 3-2 deficit and are smacking around the Cavs. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

Funny how people remember that but forget him bringing OKC back from down 0-2 against San Antonio and then playing amazing basketball in the NBA Finals while Russ and Harden stunk it up. 

If they were down 0-2 with homecourt advantage I would be impressed. And he still lost the Finals too. So meh

4 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

That it doesn't matter to the NBA whether the series is interesting as long as people watch the games and give them money. 

Ok but the conversation started by someone saying basketball would be boring if... No one said the NBA should step in and break up the Warriors. 

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

If they were down 0-2 with homecourt advantage I would be impressed. And he still lost the Finals too. So meh

It was the Spurs. If you're not impressed, you're being a loon. And HE didn't lose the Finals. The Thunder did. He was amazing in the Finals. But you're showing us exactly why KD went to Golden State. Dude was always deprived of the credit he was due.

3 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

That series was super impressive. That Spurs team was one of the best teams I've ever seen. On a 20 game win streak and then some how lose four straight. Harden was a MAN during the four consecutive games and KD was unstoppable in games 4 and 6. That 4th quarter he had in game 4>>>>>>

But he was still super suspect in games 4-6 against the Rockets before bouncing back in game 7. That shaky play is why I still need to see more when he gets tested. Against the Cavs it's been forgone conclusion in who will win the series. Hopefully the Celtics and whatever team LeBron goes to could test him again to see how he will respond. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

It was the Spurs. If you're not impressed, you're being a loon. And HE didn't lose the Finals. The Thunder did. He was amazing in the Finals. But you're showing us exactly why KD went to Golden State. Dude was always deprived of the credit he was due.

I’m impressed that they stole game 5 on the road. Losing the first 2 games on the road isn’t an uncommon hole to be in. Down 0-2 when you don’t have home court is a situation road teams are expected to be in. And yes he did lose the finals. The same way Lebron is critiqued for losing 6 finals.

39 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I’m impressed that they stole game 5 on the road. Losing the first 2 games on the road isn’t an uncommon hole to be in. Down 0-2 when you don’t have home court is a situation road teams are expected to be in. And yes he did lose the finals. The same way Lebron is critiqued for losing 6 finals.

Foolish opinions don't mean much to me. But again, you're presenting the perfect case for why KD did what he did.

Archived