2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Talking about the Warriors series in 2016? He blew game 6, but wouldn't say he blew games 5 and 7. Played well enough in both those games, but could have shot better in I think game 5. But yeah, that's why I want to see him on a squad where it will be more competitive and he will have to really earn a ring.

Though the Rockets this year certainly tested the Dubs.

This is 2002 all over again. Lakers survived barely against Sacramento and then smacked around the Nets in the finals. Dubs escaped a 3-2 deficit and are smacking around the Cavs. 

I really want to forget that buzzer beater Horry made, Kings would have been up 3-1 if I remember right

3 minutes ago, billking said:

I really want to forget that buzzer beater Horry made, Kings would have been up 3-1 if I remember right

Yep, and the Kings were doing that with Peja hurt and a shell of himself when he did play those couple of games. Obviously we know about the officiating, but they were clearly the best team in the league that year. Dynasties are a funny thing. Lakers won three straight, yet were lucky to beat the Kings and escaped a huge 4th quarter deficit against the Blazers in game 7. 

7 hours ago, showtime said:

When is LeBron going to man up and try to consistently defend Kevin Durant?  It's a positional match-up and the guy is absolutely shredding you.  George Hill and JR Smith have to defend him instead lol

On the KD dagger, LeBron starts off on him and then while Durant is dribbling, Curry walks over and LeBron switches on him.  Curry hit a big 3, but he was awful all night.  Durant has been dominating and he ran from the matchup.  Ran.

1 minute ago, lancerman said:

I just don’t know how long he can play at the level he’s been on the last 5 years.

People say the same thing about Tom Brady.

Eventually there has to be a cutoff for both. When that happens is about anyone's guess.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

People say the same thing about Tom Brady.

Eventually there has to be a cutoff for both. When that happens is about anyone's guess.

True, but Lebron’s game is physicality and the dude has been a champ working and taking beatings for awhile now. 

I really think he needs to be somewhere young where he doesn’t need to play the entire game to win it. Keep the man fresh. 

Just now, lancerman said:

True, but Lebron’s game is physicality and the dude has been a champ working and taking beatings for awhile now. 

I really think he needs to be somewhere young where he doesn’t need to play the entire game to win it. Keep the man fresh. 

Yep, which is why he is linked to the 76ers and other young squads. Do you think the man really wants to play 47-48 minutes per game in the finals and have to create every single play? He's at the point of his career where he probably wants to take 7-10 games off a season and not have to play all these minutes in the playoffs. 

Archived