2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

Just now, 49er pride said:

im still not over what JR did. that was the dumbest play ever surpassing Russ fouling in the final minute when the shotclock was still on. 

dude so good. i just imagine clarkson on the bench clapping "let's go jr!!!!"

Just now, jrry32 said:

You might need to get eye surgery if that's not what you saw. Last I checked, you don't contest shots with your elbows.

Did you not see the replays where his arm was even to the side and the elbow hit the shooters elbow?  Now would it have been a foul?  Most definitely, but not an ejection worthy.

Just now, winitall said:

He was ejected to send a message for the rest of the series.  It's not that complicated.  These teams have to play at least 3 more games this series.  The refs are trying to show that anything that is at all considered dirty is not going to be tolerated.  What Thompson did is equivalent to a defender going full speed on a kneel down.  It might not have reached the levels of an ejection on it's own but the circumstances made it a pretty easy decision.  It happens in hockey too.

Then why wasn't Green ejected?  The refs are the only thing that's dirty right now.  Looking at the replays every one they kept showing it didn't look like an elbow was thrown.  I've seen elbow throwns and I've taken elbows in games, this wasn't anything.

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

I hate both teams but this is too funny.

Its really not. The Warriors are a disgrace.  Nothing funny about it. 

This is what they are teaching the children of America: 

What do we do if we can't beat someone because they are better than us?  Team up with other losers & cowards and tear them down. 

This is EXACTLY what they did to Napoleon, because they couldn't beat him fair and square.  Total BS.

And then, when a bunch of so called All Stars and Hall of Famers with the help of the refs and his teammates could barely take down Lebron and had to take him to OT, they have the balls to talk **** to him.  

And what are they going to get?  He's going to leave Cleveland, go build a real Super Team, and clean their clocks for the next 5 years then ride off into the sunset, with a REAL place in history, while everyone remembers Steph and Durant as skinny punks who contributed nothing to the sport. 

It will be amazing. 

Just now, flyers0909 said:

Well if there's one thing I've learned tonight it's that the referees always make the correct call. 

klay thompson and lebron were talking **** to each other in the middle of the court. it was a weak ejection but they were trying to take control. 

3 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

What is going unnoticed is that before Green started clapping he did the talking gesture... Could be possible that Thompson was saying things on the court. 

I think he was waving bye

JR Smith with the biggest mental blunder I’ve ever seen in my life, and Hill with the choke right before hand. Poor Lebron. He has to beat his own team on top of already being so incredibly outmatched lol. 3/9 incoming

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

What do we do if we can't beat someone because they are better than us?  Team up with other losers & cowards and tear them down. 

This is EXACTLY what they did to Napoleon, because they couldn't beat him fair and square.  Total BS.

And then, when a bunch of so called All Stars and Hall of Famers with the help of the refs and his teammates could barely take down Lebron and had to take him to OT, they have the balls to talk **** to him.  

And what are they going to get?  He's going to leave Cleveland, go build a real Super Team, and clean their clocks for the next 5 years then ride off into the sunset, with a REAL place in history, while everyone remembers Steph and Durant as skinny punks who contributed nothing to the sport. 

It will be amazing. 

This is copy pasta material. 

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

It will be amazing. 

Is this a bit?

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

The Cavs could've/should've still won this game in regulation, but to say that there weren't numerous bad/missed calls that favored the Warriors at key moments is being dishonest here and directly influenced the game.

LOL every ******* game the Warriors win they get help from the officials. NBA community logic.

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

The horror...especially to Draymond?  That guy just sticks to himself.

What I'm saying is maybe he said something like "I'm gonna knock you guys out if u keep talking trash" after the whole Curry/James talk and the refs over heard it and when he saw an elbow go close he threw him out just to be safe.

Archived