2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

Just now, PapaShogun said:

LOL every ******* game the Warriors win they get help from the officials. NBA community logic.

That's not true, I expected the Warriors to win tonight, and the series, but this game they definitely got help.   The Warriors are a great team.  Even as a Cavs fan I was hoping for a Boston/Houston finals, would've just been more interesting to me, but this game was just horrid officiating overall, but the favorable calls for the Warriors seemed to come mostly in key moments when the Cavs were in a position to start taking control of the game.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

Did you not see the replays where his arm was even to the side and the elbow hit the shooters elbow?  Now would it have been a foul?  Most definitely, but not an ejection worthy.

Then why wasn't Green ejected?  The refs are the only thing that's dirty right now.  Looking at the replays every one they kept showing it didn't look like an elbow was thrown.  I've seen elbow throwns and I've taken elbows in games, this wasn't anything.

Green wasn't ejected because you can't just randomly throw a guy out for laughing at someone.  That isn't really against the rules.  Thompson committed a foul that was only a flagrant 2 because of when it happened.  The only way the refs could throw Green out is to give him a 2nd technical.  That has more ramifications for the rest of the series with the auto suspension at 7.  A flagrant 2 does nothing to the rest of the series in terms of suspensions.

Just now, Buckrock101 said:

honestly the game was pretty much decided on that block/charge call. it goes the other way the cavs win

not saying it was the right call or not, I can't tell. leaning towards they made the right call.

you could see the hesitation by the officials. it was a tough call but you rarely see guys get a charge call when they're leaning their shoulder into it 

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Or, you know, not.

Well that's the whole point... No body knows what was said on the court. There was like 4 players arguing and then that happened right afterwards. I don't think it's a coincidence that a player got thrown out after all the verbal stuff

Just now, Raves said:

That's not true, I expected the Warriors to win tonight, and the series, but this game they definitely got help.   The Warriors are a great team.  Even as a Cavs fan I was hoping for a Boston/Houston finals, would've just been more interesting to me, but this game was just horrid officiating overall, but the favorable calls for the Warriors seemed to come mostly in key moments when the Cavs were in a position to start taking control of the game.

You lost me at being a fan of a team, but not wishing them to be in the finals. 

4 minutes ago, mission27 said:

And what are they going to get?  He's going to leave Cleveland, go build a real Super Team, and clean their clocks for the next 5 years then ride off into the sunset, with a REAL place in history, while everyone remembers Steph and Durant as skinny punks who contributed nothing to the sport. 

It will be amazing. 

Lmao so true. Watch this be the point in LeBron's career where he decides its worth taking a $20 million paycut just so he can team up with like 5 other superstars and just watch the anguish on the face of the Warriors as he eliminates them year after year after year. xD

2 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

Are you seriously not going to say that the refs gave them some calls? C'mon man. I don't watch many Warriors games, but they definitely got some help tonight.

It's every night according to non Warriors fans. Every time they win people ***** about the officiating. 

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Were you saying this when Lebron did it?

Not the same. 

Lebron built that team.  They were nothing without him.  He WAS the Miami Heat.  Dwayne Wade was on the wrong side of 30 and Chris Bosh had blood clots.

Durant literally up and went to the best team in the NBA and arguably the best team in NBA history already, just to beat Lebron. 

Everyone teaming up to take down the best player in the world is a really bad look. 

Archived