2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

Just now, showtime said:

Why did LeBron go for the charge there without being set (still moving) instead of just going up and trying to straight up contest?

i wish they'd get rid of these types of charges all together. it's such a weird and unnatural thing 

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

I mean it kinda is... Leave the team you were drafted by just to be able for a chance at a dynasty.

Lol he didn't go to the team that beat him in the WCF after blowing a 3-1 lead. 

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Why did LeBron go for the charge there without being set (still moving) instead of just going up and trying to straight up contest?

It was the right play.  He kept sliding.  If he stays planted after his initial set then it stays a charge.

Wow Lebron has a career night, still short of several other guys, and suddenly history is being rewritten to say he carried scrub heat teams and that he basically took them on as a challenge and won 2 rings. While Durant went to the best team in history. 

3 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

no one can possibly say it wasnt his intention to come in elbow first. Thats why he was ehected and it was warranted. Whether it connected or not, it was the intent and it was dirty.

Look at that elbow fly!  Totally leading with it. 

1 minute ago, showtime said:

lower percentage play to try and contest a guy with KD's length. think trying for the charge was the smart play

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Its amazing how he condemns KD and pre-emptively praises Lebron for doing the same thing this summer. I maintain that that post is a bit, you cant convince me otherwise. Its just so well crafted and yet utter nonsense. 

Lebron is the best.  He has a divine right to do whatever the hell he wants. 

2 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

... 95% of the games they win because they're heavily the better talent and coached team on the floor 

This game officials handed a lot to them down the stretch ... Clear replays will show several bad calls

Kevin Durant was cleanly stripped by lebron ... got freethrows

Lebron going the other way was clearly fouled ... got a turnover

Charge called on floor ... reviewed and reversed I believe in error (Even the expert called in thought it was a charge)

That right there is a pretty convincing slate of key calls down the stretch that favored GSW

LeBron cleanly stripped by Durant . . . got free throws.

LeBron climbs on Looney's back and swats his arms on a gimme layup . . . no-call.

Charge called on the floor . . . correctly reversed.

Funny how you missed the calls/no-calls that didn't favor GSW.

2 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Look at that elbow fly!  Totally leading with it. 

Are we watching the same play? How much basketball do you play (or have you played)? You don't contest a shot with a bent arm and your elbow out. You contest a shot by extending your arm to get a hand in the face or on the ball. He's clearly throwing the elbow at Livingston. Him missing doesn't change the intent there.

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Not the same. 

Lebron built that team.  They were nothing without him.  He WAS the Miami Heat.  Dwayne Wade was on the wrong side of 30 and Chris Bosh had blood clots.

Durant literally up and went to the best team in the NBA and arguably the best team in NBA history already, just to beat Lebron. 

Everyone teaming up to take down the best player in the world is a really bad look. 

So when Lebron teams up to beat a team he couldn't before it's okay, but when Dursnt doesn't hes scum. 

And lol at acting like Wade wasnt a big part of that teams success. That and Ray Allen making one of the clutchest 3s ever. 

I agree with you in hating this all star team era...but Lebron is the one that brought it to the forefront (with celts sort of doing the same). 

I just dont understand how you can claim Durant and Curry are the worst but Bron gets a free pass for doing the same thing just not as heavily in Durant's case.

Curry already beat Lebron without Durant so hes fine imo

3 minutes ago, mission27 said:

No. 

The Heat were a decent team before Lebron.  He went there and brought a run of the mill All-Star.  That Heat team was good but beatable and honestly would've been nothing without Lebron.

Durant went to the team that had just wont the most games in NBA history with the two time reigning MVP giving them four top-25 or whatever players in the NBA and making them completely unbeatable. 

Durant should just go play in the Suns or the Nets. Then we can grovel at his feet for truly trying to do it himself, then turn around and make fun of him once he's over the hill because he never got a title. Just like Chuck.

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

I know it's strange, I'm tired of all the LeBron stuff, if we lost in the ECF then LeBron leaves and the Cavs might have a chance to build a team with an actual offense.  I still wish I could've seen what Blatt might've been able to do with implementing an actual offense for the Cavs with Irving/Wiggins etc had LeBron not came back to Cleveland, and I'm happy for the title, god knows I'm grateful for it, but LeBron changes a team and how they approach both building a team and the future that i'm jsut tired of.

LeBron really is pretty interesting in his own right. He's in my mind, the GOAT or at least on par with Jordan. But the amount of sway he has with his franchises in who gets paid, and who doesn't and the interests he had in those guys getting paid. But they did win a ring, as much as it pains me...so it sort of justifies everything he did, and they did. 

Archived