2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

Just now, Pats#1 said:

So when Lebron teams up to beat a team he couldn't before it's okay, but when Dursnt doesn't hes scum. 

Curry already beat Lebron without Durant so hes fine imo

LeBron would be leaving a team that has literally no shot.  Durant left a team that choked the series away and had the ability to beat them...and then joined them.

When Irving and Love got hurt...

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

It was the right play.  He kept sliding.  If he stays planted after his initial set then it stays a charge.

Yea, but he didn't stay planted.  He kept moving, which is why it was a charge.  That's one of the big plays that people have a huge issue with.  I don't see the problem.  LeBron is clearly moving as he's getting charged into.  According to the rules, I don't think you need to be planted, but I'm honestly not 100% sure.

Just now, showtime said:

Yea, but he didn't stay planted.  He kept moving, which is why it was a charge.  That's one of the big plays that people have a huge issue with.  I don't see the problem.  LeBron is clearly moving as he's getting charged into.  According to the rules, I don't think you need to be planted, but I'm honestly not 100% sure.

You don't need to be planted, but you need to have position. You can't be sliding in front of the offensive player. LeBron was still sliding. 

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Durant should just go play in the Suns or the Nets. Then we can grovel at his feet for truly trying to do it himself, then turn around and make fun of him once he's over the hill because he never got a title. Just like Chuck.

He could've gone to any number of teams.  He could've gone to Miami for ****s sake and brought along some other All Star and built something. 

He chose to go to a 70+ win team and play on easy mode.  That's cowardly.  

His lack of ego is honestly sickening and sets a bad example for children.  Lebron is the polar opposite and doesn't get enough praise for truly loving himself, believing in himself, and having a positive self image.

Just now, jrry32 said:

You don't need to be planted, but you need to have position. You can't be sliding in front of the offensive player. LeBron was still sliding. 

I agree.  It's clear as day LeBron is sliding.  Why do people have such an issue with the foul call?  The ref made the right call.

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

LeBron would be leaving a team that has literally no shot.  Durant left a team that choked the series away and had the ability to beat them...and then joined them.

Durant wanted to get away from Westbrook just like Irving with Lebron.

More to it than just potential 

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Choked the series away, by the way, in large part because Durant lacks a killer instinct. 

Just now, showtime said:

I agree.  It's clear as day LeBron is sliding.  Why do people have such an issue with the foul call?  The ref made the right call.

Because they called it for the Cavs first, and those people already had decided the refs were out to screw the Cavs.

Archived