2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

4 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

It's so irritating watching GS. They're sleep walking. Really aren't living up to their potential in my view. They have the talent to be blowing teams out by 20+ consistently and it looks like they just don't care. 

Before the Tristan ejection, I thought the Cavs blowing it would just doom them to getting swept. But then you see Draymond being a fool at the end of the game and I think that's something the Cavs won't forget.

Stil thinking Golden State in 5 or 6 but I don't think we're done with epic games from LeBron like tonight. I could easily see him dropping 40+ 2 more times this series. 

Either way, Golden State's management and coaches should start to worry a little bit. Whether LeBron goes to Houston, Philadelphia, or starts another super team in LA, he's going to have a markedly better supporting cast than this iteration of the Cavs. And he's proven he can single handedly push the Warriors. Or even a Boston team with Kyrie and a year of Tatum developing could pose a threat as well. I'm just entirely unimpressed with Golden State's effort. The talent on that roster doesn't match the performance.

When you have 4 all-stars, 2 of which are former MVPS, you don't really need to try that hard. 

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

It would have been nice to at least see him throw one up.

thing is even if they throw up an attempt and miss it, they go into OT with a better mindset. the way it ended, they took a bunch of negative energy into OT, which really didn't help.

I listened to Greeny on ESPN say he was done with basketball if LeBron went the to Rockets because he said it would only truly be a 2-3 team league.  But like, you can't really blame LeBron for going to a team to try to beat the Warriors.  And honestly, I don't think LeBron would be viewed as a villain this time around.  But more like a hero if he could help take down the Warriors.

Just now, Malik said:

because the review. if they called it during the moment I doubt many people would be having much conversation about it.

that doesnt make sense. One ref had it as a charge and the other a block, just cause one backed down doesnt totally mean he was wrong. it was difficult to tell, lebron sliding so obviously probably didnt help his case, honestly thought it was a block but if they left it as a charge would have understood.

9 minutes ago, mission27 said:

He could've gone to any number of teams.  He could've gone to Miami for ****s sake and brought along some other All Star and built something. 

He chose to go to a 70+ win team and play on easy mode.  That's cowardly.  

His lack of ego is honestly sickening and sets a bad example for children.  Lebron is the polar opposite and doesn't get enough praise for truly loving himself, believing in himself, and having a positive self image.

Nope, it's cowardly not to go to the worst team in the league and do it himself. 

Stop using children as a defense my goodness man. What's next? Call of Duty is responsible for mass shootings? WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!???

If anything he's teaching people not to make career choices based on street ego and people that will never be in his position. Work smart, not hard.

Lol reminds of Japan where it's better to work 12 hours just to show the workplace you're a grinder, even though you can finish your work in 8 hours and go home. Gotta save face doe!

1 minute ago, Malik said:

because the review. if they called it during the moment I doubt many people would be having much conversation about it.

It's because if you watched it live, it looked like a blatant charge, if you put it in slow motion it looks like a block, but I mean I can make nearly any charge called this year in the NBA look like a block by slowing it down.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

See if you can get a LeBron S&T for an asset or two.

Didn't they make the rules for a S&T much more strict?  Also it would be hard to find a team that has the contracts for the trade that aren't just albatross contracts as well as assets worth picking up.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Lebron should get an asterisk next to his finals record that says *playeded with JR Smith.

If the Warriors end up taking the series, they better stitch is on their banner

*Played with JR Smith

1 minute ago, flyers0909 said:

To me it looks like he jumps late and is in the process of extending his arm, there is no way he's leading straight with his elbow.  I guess maybe you could say if he didn't hit the shooter's arm, his forearm would have been heading towards the face, but he is absolutely not leading with his elbow.  

Here's a way better view

https://streamable.com/zoe9p

Compare what Thompson is doing to this:

suhh.0.gif

It's the same form. He's not contesting the shot there. It was an attempt at a dirty play to punish Livingston for shooting.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

I listened to Greeny on ESPN say he was done with basketball if LeBron went the to Rockets because he said it would only truly be a 2-3 team league.  But like, you can't really blame LeBron for going to a team to try to beat the Warriors.  And honestly, I don't think LeBron would be viewed as a villain this time around.  But more like a hero if he could help take down the Warriors.

does that team work? 3 ball dominant players and maybe one of them is a great catch and shoot guy.

Just now, jrry32 said:

suhh.0.gif

It's the same form. He's not contesting the shot there. It was an attempt at a dirty play to punish Livingston for shooting.

Not even in the same realm

Just now, jrry32 said:

suhh.0.gif

Will you not post **** like this. 

Archived