2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

This is such a way series for KD. Has mismatches all over the floor and the Cavs aren't sending any doubles his way.

I expect Bron to get more aggressive looking for his shot this quarter. Hasn't taken any shots out of the paint and is just trying to get others involved. I'll take it if he continues to play this way lol.

Just now, jfinley88 said:

typical bro you've become man, ignoring the day 1's. where was your girl when DEN traded outta 13 to emotionally support you? nowhere to be found i bet. it's cool dog. when you need real support i'll still be here for you. holding **** down on the internet. you ever read the giving tree? where that young **** kills his tree friend? i am the tree friend. you're that sociopathic mf'ing kid who kills his tree. take my leaves boy. take my branches boy.

The pit OGd are like the Sex and the City ladies bro. We may break off and do our separate things and leave each other during important game threads and what not. But at the end of the day....we know that we have each other to love and support. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This is such a way series for KD. Has mismatches all over the floor and the Cavs aren't sending any doubles his way.

I expect Bron to get more aggressive looking for his shot this quarter. Hasn't taken any shots out of the paint and is just trying to get others involved. I'll take it if he continues to play this way lol.

Hopefully, he tries Iguodala.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Unless his teammates get going he wont open up

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

The pit OGd are like the Sex and the City ladies bro. We may break off and do our separate things and leave each other during important game threads and what not. But at the end of the day....we know that we have each other to love and support. 

giphy.gif

Archived