2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

Jordan Bell is a pretty damn good passer for a rookie. 

A lot of defensive breakdowns by both teams.

So again, is Bron planning on going the full 48? Think he looked at Lue there and Lue acted like he didn't see him lmao. 

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Nice to see the chorus of cries every time a call or no-call goes against Cleveland. It's almost as nice as the total silence when the opposite happens. xD

Hmm. I seem to recall most people freaking out at the most insignificant calls that favored the Cavs throughout the playoffs.

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

There has to be some accountability.  The home officiating int he NBA is absolutely absurd the last few years.  Look at the stats of home win % in the playoffs, now vs. 10 years ago.  It is night and day.  Worst officiated league in America if not the world. 

I agree, but that's been known for a while now. It's why home court is so damn important in the NBA compared to some other sports.

It's just funny when the complaints reach deafening levels just because it's the best team getting those home town calls everyone else gets in the same situation. 

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

This is awesome finally LeBron and Cavs fans see what it feels when you get no calls to go your way... 

And how the hell does Love have 20 points... He has sucked all night

Has hit like three tripples this quarter. Trust me I was wondering WTF when I saw he had 20 points as well lol.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

I agree, but that's been known for a while now. It's why home court is so damn important in the NBA compared to some other sports.

It's just funny when the complaints reach deafening levels just because it's the best team getting those home town calls everyone else gets in the same situation. 

Yeah, because this is the biggest stage in the sport and its glaringly obvious. 

NBA seriously needs to fix this.  It makes the games borderline unwatchable. 

Archived