2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

There are those daggers from Spicy. About damn time.

As good as Nance was last game, he's been just as bad this game. His defense has been awful. 

I don't recall him getting switched out onto Curry last game? They're doing a horrible job calling out switches.

2 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Not true. PLENTY of players want to play with him, as evidenced by every last rumor you hear about players trying to recruit him. A more accurate statement is no player of worth wants to go to CLEVELAND to play with him.

I dont really but that. 

You have players nowadays working things out themselves behind the scenes, represented by the same agents, etc. 

If players wanted to play with Lebron ,they'd be playing with him. 

The only real player of great worth that played with Lebron ended up wanting to leave just to get away from him. 

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

I dont really but that. 

You have players nowadays working things out themselves behind the scenes, represented by the same agents, etc. 

The only real player of great worth that played with Lebron ended up wanting to leave just to get away from him. 

You mean like Hall of Famers Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh?

1 player doesn't like living in LeBron's shadow and suddenly no one wants to play with him?

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

I dont really but that. 

are we supposed to hate on lebron for forming a superteam with two other HOF players that wanted to play with him or for kyrie wanting to leave his shadow I'm confused 

Archived