Walking Dead Season 10 (TV Talk Only) - Spoiler Mines

Manny/Patrick

Gotta admit that Negan episode was very well done. One of the few recent episodes I was totally attentive too. If all character specific episodes were on this level the show would be phenomenal again. The flashback scenes with Lucille really went deep into how Negan's decent from loving husband to ruthless killer came to be. Loved the staredown with Maggie at the end. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Gotta admit that Negan episode was very well done. One of the few recent episodes I was totally attentive too. If all character specific episodes were on this level the show would be phenomenal again. The flashback scenes with Lucille really went deep into how Negan's decent from loving husband to ruthless killer came to be. Loved the staredown with Maggie at the end. 

Just finishing it up.  Absolutely dynamite.  Top 5 episode in the series.

• Like 1

Didn't really care too much for these bonus episodes. Liked the Aaron and Gabriel one. Maggie's was pretty good but man this one with Negan was fantastic. One of my favorites. When this show ends next year, I really hope they do a spinoff with him as the main character. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Only if it's a mini-series or else they'll just drag it out like TWD.

Well the show has followed the comics fairly closely so it's not really the show's fault lol. I'd say 3-4 seasons would be nice. I just love Negan's character and usually episodes focused on him, since the other dip**** writers went to Fear, are excellent. 

• 4 months later...

Haven't seen any spoilers, nor any trailers, but after watching the ep, I've seen too many fake-out endings on TWD to think anything of the ending, other than we'll see Maggie & Negan both next week.    TBF, I've been with the show long enough that I'll see it through, but I have low expectations at this moment.   

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

On 8/23/2021 at 2:45 PM, Broncofan said:

Haven't seen any spoilers, nor any trailers, but after watching the ep, I've seen too many fake-out endings on TWD to think anything of the ending, other than we'll see Maggie & Negan both next week.    TBF, I've been with the show long enough that I'll see it through, but I have low expectations at this moment.   

I'm guessing they prefaced this scenario by showing Daryl scurrying under the train to find Dog. I expect Maggie to do the same ala Glen hiding under the dumpster w/ that one dbag way back when.  I'm more interested in the interaction among the two once they are face-to-face again.

• Like 1

Didn't really feel like a Walking Dead episode. I thought it was more like a B horror movie.

I'm on Team Negan so far. I'm gonna say it, Maggie sucks now. Weak ending too as there's no way that's how she dies. Also, whatever happened to the woman at the end of i think season 9? The one who had the book of useful knowledge.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Didn't really feel like a Walking Dead episode. I thought it was more like a B horror movie.

I'm on Team Negan so far. I'm gonna say it, Maggie sucks now. Weak ending too as there's no way that's how she dies. Also, whatever happened to the woman at the end of i think season 9? The one who had the book of useful knowledge.

That woman might be the one who runs The Commonwealth but I'm not sure. Her name was Georgie and TC's mayor is Pamela in the comics. Who knows.....

13 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Episode 2... Terrible tactics and ammo wastage. I'm fairly bored watching this. Just happy that this is the final season.

They honestly just need to stop using guns at this point. I like how even McDermitt called the train tactics out on The Talking Dead lol. I didn't think is was too terrible though. Good suspense and I like what they're doing w/ The Commonwealth thus far. Don't disagree it's run it's course though. Just glad Kang brought it back enough to give a solid Whisperer arc b/c they ruined The Saviors.

• Like 1