Walking Dead Season 10 (TV Talk Only) - Spoiler Mines

Manny/Patrick

Saw they want to give Norman Reedus a massive increase in pay to keep him on board. A major shakeup like this will definitely cause a stir. Not sure if it would be good or not but if I was a gambling man, and I am, I'd say this is it and the show is done. Maggie's character has become meh, Rick has been that way for a while as well, so maybe not but I'm guessing the bulk of the fans won't like this. What if Negan were to become the new Rick? LOL. Rick goes and Negan takes ownership of the group becoming the new main character....... whew lol

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

Saw they want to give Norman Reedus a massive increase in pay to keep him on board. A major shakeup like this will definitely cause a stir. Not sure if it would be good or not but if I was a gambling man, and I am, I'd say this is it and the show is done. Maggie's character has become meh, Rick has been that way for a while as well, so maybe not but I'm guessing the bulk of the fans won't like this. What if Negan were to become the new Rick? LOL. Rick goes and Negan takes ownership of the group becoming the new main character....... whew lol

Im ready for that riot over Simons death now.  If they knew all this was due in time. Why not just have Simon win. The world would of been ecstatic. Could of replaced all these jokers that have bored people to death the past few seasons. And have the show take off in an entirely new, fresh direction. 

But nooo. Toss money at Daryl because he was like 1980s Kirk Cameron to teen girls 7 SEASONS AGO.

• Like 1