Walking Dead Season 10 (TV Talk Only) - Spoiler Mines

Manny/Patrick

2 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

It could deviate from the comics if they don't assign Rick's role to another character (Daryl, who didn't exist in the comics). I'm interested with what they're going to do. 

Rumor has it this is exactly what they are doing. Daryl is going to be the show's lead

3 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

OK....going to toss this out there. 

(It is solely for discussion purposes.  There is nothing that alludes to this happening, and I'm not advocating that it happens.)

What if they recast the role of Rick?

they cant. it wouldnt work imo 

it isnt like the mountain on game of thrones.

its the face of the franchise

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Rumor has it this is exactly what they are doing. Daryl is going to be the show's lead

Yeah, for sure. Or one of them, anyway.

3 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

OK....going to toss this out there. 

(It is solely for discussion purposes.  There is nothing that alludes to this happening, and I'm not advocating that it happens.)

What if they recast the role of Rick?

I think that the only good way to deal with Lincoln leaving is to wait a while...and then recast Rick. Even if his role remains small.

49 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Can't believe this how is still going. It's soooo bad.

Well, if you liked it in the past, it could end up being a better show because of all this change. It'll sure as heck be a different one...

Just now, MathMan said:

i mean, rick is barely the focus anymore.

they need to clean house and go west.

say what you want about z nation....there was a main goal in sight.

Love Z Nation.  Campy, doesn't take itself too seriously.  Fun.  I love Doc, because the live he portrays having lived is entirely opposite of mine.  

giphy.webp

• Like 1

Haven't watched since Glenn died TBH. but just looking at this shows ratings. Its on it's last legs. Shame it seems they aren't going to progress the story, but that's in part because the author or the original comic series is "never going to say what caused the whole thing."

There's no sense of progression or closure ever in this show and it all just feels regurgitated, repetitive, and aimless. Show got boring.

Edited by Danger

I think the reason the show isn't as good anymore is because after they eliminated the core group that made it through the original seasons the decided to replace them with a very large cast.  So you lose a character you've followed for years, and gain 5 to replace them and there's no time to get to know these new characters enough to give a crap about them.