Walking Dead Season 10 (TV Talk Only) - Spoiler Mines

Manny/Patrick

24 minutes ago, squire12 said:

That episode dragged on for too long.   Fine with the ending that implies Rick is coming back at some point

Wasn't there talk of a Walking Dead movie or something that would involve Rick?

But I agree. The whole Virgil/Michonne thing dragged on way too long. The whole hallucinating thing was lame IMO. And don't nobody care about Virgil!! Way too much time spent on him. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

So what the hell was that at the bottom of the cliffs at the end? Was it the A/B settlement? Was it a horde of walkers? I could not tell for crap.

the 2 people made it sound as if the mass of "people" did not wait for them because the dude was injured. 

• Like 1

It was definitely a group at the bottom. They were very structured. 

I thought it took a second to get going but that was a pretty cool episode. A little confused by it but overall glad they left her open for a return. The directing was very creative and it was pretty suspenseful overall IMO. 

Edited by JTagg7754

4 hours ago, Slinky said:

Wasn't there talk of a Walking Dead movie or something that would involve Rick?

But I agree. The whole Virgil/Michonne thing dragged on way too long. The whole hallucinating thing was lame IMO. And don't nobody care about Virgil!! Way too much time spent on him. 

There has been scuttlebutt about there being at least 2, and possibly three "standalone" Rick Grimes TWD films, which would be in theaters first.  (We'll see if those ever open again.)  

1 hour ago, Manny/Patrick said:

looks like commonwealth

That's what people have to assume if they've read the comics. They were organized and there was a lot of them. Did we find out where the boat landed also? I personally think it's a completely different group we're unaware of but who knows.

Random, I haven't really watched this show since the reunion at Hilltop where Darryl escaped Negan and the Saviors, I've been recently considering watching it again, alot of people still say it's good. Can you guys confirm?

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Random, I haven't really watched this show since the reunion at Hilltop where Darryl escaped Negan and the Saviors, I've been recently considering watching it again, alot of people still say it's good. Can you guys confirm?

its not really that good tbh

It has some good moments, but its a lot of sharing emotions