Walking Dead Season 10 (TV Talk Only) - Spoiler Mines

Gotta admit that Negan episode was very well done. One of the few recent episodes I was totally attentive too. If all character specific episodes were on this level the show would be phenomenal again. The flashback scenes with Lucille really went deep into how Negan's decent from loving husband to ruthless killer came to be. Loved the staredown with Maggie at the end. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Gotta admit that Negan episode was very well done. One of the few recent episodes I was totally attentive too. If all character specific episodes were on this level the show would be phenomenal again. The flashback scenes with Lucille really went deep into how Negan's decent from loving husband to ruthless killer came to be. Loved the staredown with Maggie at the end. 

Just finishing it up.  Absolutely dynamite.  Top 5 episode in the series.

• Like 1

Didn't really care too much for these bonus episodes. Liked the Aaron and Gabriel one. Maggie's was pretty good but man this one with Negan was fantastic. One of my favorites. When this show ends next year, I really hope they do a spinoff with him as the main character. 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

When this show ends next year, I really hope they do a spinoff with him as the main character. 

Only if it's a mini-series or else they'll just drag it out like TWD.

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Only if it's a mini-series or else they'll just drag it out like TWD.

Well the show has followed the comics fairly closely so it's not really the show's fault lol. I'd say 3-4 seasons would be nice. I just love Negan's character and usually episodes focused on him, since the other dip**** writers went to Fear, are excellent. 

This episode was really intriguing.   The backstory was telling to see the shift in how Negan "leader of the Saviors" came to be.   Unfortunately, you could see how it was going to end after about 1/2 to 2/3 of the show.