Manny/Patrick

Walking Dead Season 9 (TV Talk Only) - Spoiler Mines

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

That was a real quick half season. Outside of this last episode and Rick leaving, did anything really happen?

I mean the introduction to the new Judith, the new group, the end of the saviors (seemingly), the friction among the groups, Maggie leaving, Negan escaping, and other smaller things that could it couldn't be worth mentioning. I thought they did a swell job getting this show back on track

Edited by JTagg7754

3 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I mean the introduction to the new Judith, the new group, the end of the saviors (seemingly), the friction among the groups, Maggie leaving, Negan escaping, and other smaller things that could it couldn't be worth mentioning. I thought they did a swell job getting this show back on track

I agree that it’s going in a better direction. 

On 11/25/2018 at 10:04 PM, BlaqOptic said:

Whisperers Debut was very well done...

Agreed. I read the comics and it still creeped me out.

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

Agreed. I read the comics and it still creeped me out.

Did they introduce them in the same manner?  I might try to find the issue online

Edited by JTagg7754

Good setup episode for this half. Wish we could've got more but plot lines were advanced so I'm good with it

The Whisperers have changed the dynamic of the show. I absolutely love it. It's far and away the creepiest it's ever been and the idea that there is no established "face of the show" right now keeps things interesting. I was super sawty when Rick left, but I didn't give up on the show because of it. I wasn't really on board with it moving forward, but I decided to give it a chance to see if it was sustainable. It most certainly is, and I am hoping that the "good guys" continue to build up personalities.

I was not a big Michonne fan so I wouldn't be heartbroken if she left. She was great as a side bar character like she was in seasons 3-7, but I haven't really liked her as the "leader." She should be a sword-wielding badass with a hot head, not a calculated leader. I also hate her jean jacket look. Bleh.

4 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

The Whisperers have changed the dynamic of the show. I absolutely love it. It's far and away the creepiest it's ever been and the idea that there is no established "face of the show" right now keeps things interesting. I was super sawty when Rick left, but I didn't give up on the show because of it. I wasn't really on board with it moving forward, but I decided to give it a chance to see if it was sustainable. It most certainly is, and I am hoping that the "good guys" continue to build up personalities.

I was not a big Michonne fan so I wouldn't be heartbroken if she left. She was great as a side bar character like she was in seasons 3-7, but I haven't really liked her as the "leader." She should be a sword-wielding badass with a hot head, not a calculated leader. I also hate her jean jacket look. Bleh.

Agree with this.  since the days of the Woodbury/the Prison, there are not many characters left.   Darryl, Carol (she seems to have been put more in the background).

The whisperers represent a significant challenge in that for the first 3-4 seasons, the walkers were the threat and many died due to them.  In the last few seasons, just about every character could eliminate multiple "walkers" with ease.   The whisperers drastically change that which is a fun dynamic.