Walking Dead Season 10 (TV Talk Only) - Spoiler Mines

Manny/Patrick

7 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

This season is just on fire! The corn scene was fantastic. One of the most tense parts of the series. Looking forward to next week

Loved how they buried the sound to give you the experience that Connie felt.  You are spot on, that is one of the most tense parts of the series.

9 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:
17 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

This season is just on fire! The corn scene was fantastic. One of the most tense parts of the series. Looking forward to next week

Loved how they buried the sound to give you the experience that Connie felt.  You are spot on, that is one of the most tense parts of the series.

Absolutely...especially with the whisperers around, I was fully anticipating a few of them to be in the mix as threats within the corn.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Also, sooooo happy they replaced Carl with more annoying Carl. Thanks guys. 

Don't know if you're a comic reader but they had to do this. I mean, had to. It would be very difficult and potentially tarnish this arc if they didn't do this. They would've had to rewrite the entire thing.

To those that don't know, this is exactly how Carl acts in the comics but they have had to change some minor things around. I won't provide any more details beyond that

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

Don't know if you're a comic reader but they had to do this. I mean, had to. It would be very difficult and potentially tarnish this arc if they didn't do this. They would've had to rewrite the entire thing.

To those that don't know, this is exactly how Carl acts in the comics but they have had to change some minor things around. I won't provide any more details beyond that

I'm not, but interesting. This kid is putting me on tilt.

11 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I'm not, but interesting. This kid is putting me on tilt.

Yeah, I don't like Henry much either but this is easily Carl's worst part of the comics. Unfortunately they won't get to do an "interesting" thing like they do in the comics (**very, very, very, very minor comic spoiler ahead**) which is Lydia licking Carl's eye socket b/c she thinks it looks cool lol. I figure I can spill that much b/c it's fairly obvious that isn't going to happen and isn't spoiling anything.