Steeler forum fantasy football

KJtheWicked

yeah next time don't even wait 12. I was out on a job again I apologize for that but I don't have a problem at all with those pics Lloyd thank you very much for stepping in.

By the way I said after 2 hours because when I'm available I'm readily checking this frequently if it's been that long since I've checked it last it means I'm probably out on a job or something and unavailable to assume so I appreciate you guys patience with me

Well give @popie70 til 8am. Not really sure what to give him, he actually does need a backup qb. Marquis Lee is the highest ranked player available, but he has 6 WR. He only has 5 RBs, and Ty Montgomery is the highest ranked RB. Prescott is the highest ranked QB. He also doesn’t have a defense, KC is the highest ranked available. Any thoughts?

48 minutes ago, KJtheWicked said:

Well give @popie70 til 8am. Not really sure what to give him, he actually does need a backup qb. Marquis Lee is the highest ranked player available, but he has 6 WR. He only has 5 RBs, and Ty Montgomery is the highest ranked RB. Prescott is the highest ranked QB. He also doesn’t have a defense, KC is the highest ranked available. Any thoughts?

I'd take a Defense before a backup QB personally and prolly over a 6th RB. I checked his Rasta and there really isn't a standout handcuff to be drafted either unless you consider Dixon (which I don't).

27 minutes ago, JDLefebvre said:

Idk how Marquise Lee lasted so long.   I guess I didnt notice he was still available... as previously stated I havent been tracking this draft real well. 

Same with Sterling Shepard. They’ve both been on my short list for 3-4 rounds, just felt like I needed something else every time. 

Archived