Steeler forum fantasy football

KJtheWicked

what i seem to see more and more of is lots of lots of #2 wr and rb types with a couple of studs on our rosters

every team in this league(mostly) has plenty of wrs that could go off any given week, but which week?

i cant see someone trading away a stud for a couple of good players, hell everyone has good players on their roster.

1 hour ago, muncher said:

ok, i could use a TE. 

kittles/gronk

ertz/ebron

graham/hooper

njoku/mcdonald

these are the teams that have multiple TEs that might be willing to deal one.

let me know if you are open to discussions.....................

HMU on that Ertz/Ebron combo. Ebron easy to get. Ertz is big for me. 

6 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

Hyde getting traded, makes me feel even better about the Chubb stash in the draft (phrasing). My depth gets better with no moves, gotta love it.

Side note, anyone interested in Jordan Howard or some of my depth at WR or RB?

Yeah, I scoured all my leagues (4) checking his status. He was already taken in all of them. :(  It does bring into question just how bad Fournette's injury is. He always seems banged up. 

I gotta be honest, I am not a fan of the NFL site. This is my first time using that site. Also, before we started I said I hated the ESPN site. Well, one of my leagues moved there this year, and it’s much better than the last time I’ve used it. Idk, it seems like nfl just tried to make everything pretty on mobile, but it’s not very user friendly, and the app is even worse. 

On 10/20/2018 at 12:15 PM, KJtheWicked said:

I gotta be honest, I am not a fan of the NFL site. This is my first time using that site. Also, before we started I said I hated the ESPN site. Well, one of my leagues moved there this year, and it’s much better than the last time I’ve used it. Idk, it seems like nfl just tried to make everything pretty on mobile, but it’s not very user friendly, and the app is even worse. 

Ya this is the 1st time i have played on NFL or ESPN in about 12 years. This is also my only free league i have been involved with in about 20 years. I dont have any suggestions because the sites i use are pay sites, but yes NFL is about as bad a setup as i can ever remember.

on a side note anyone want bell lol? I can only imagine if i drafted kamara instead of bell where my team might be right now........ugh. I should have gone with my gut.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's safe to say that I'm going to beat @JDLefebvre this week on the backs of Elliot and Chubb (barring a ~35 point game from Barkley). You never plan on 2 players putting up 35 points combined, but boy is it nice when it happens. Chubb is coming along nicely at the perfect time and making the Howard pick hurt a little less (rounds 3 Howard, 4 Fitz and 5 Engram are pretty rough in retrospect).

Archived