Steeler forum fantasy football

KJtheWicked

45 minutes ago, muncher said:

i need to make a trade for a real good te or wr or just give up caring because i have been so close to not caring for a long time....lol

i have sony michele back from inhury and mccoy finally lighting it up on the trading block..........

I kind of like the depth I have already at RB or I would be willing to deal. Still would be open to hearing offers.

2 hours ago, muncher said:

i need to make a trade for a real good te or wr or just give up caring because i have been so close to not caring for a long time....lol

i have sony michele back from inhury and mccoy finally lighting it up on the trading block..........

I'll trade you Kupp. 

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, KJtheWicked said:

Looking a lot like I can go 9-5 and still miss the playoffs!

Our division is real tough. If we had division-less seeding, we would have the top 2 seeds at the moment with me and TDs and Beer (I forget who that is on here). And poor @MOSteelers56 is sitting in last in the division, but is still above the other 4th place guys in the other divisions. You basically have to hope for a loss by one of us top 2 seeds at minimum.

Also, I am so glad I squeaked out a win last week because I would likely have been out of the playoffs otherwise, but first round I'll be likely facing the second highest point team. We may want to revisit the seeding going forward.

13 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

Our division is real tough. If we had division-less seeding, we would have the top 2 seeds at the moment with me and TDs and Beer (I forget who that is on here). And poor @MOSteelers56 is sitting in last in the division, but is still above the other 4th place guys in the other divisions. You basically have to hope for a loss by one of us top 2 seeds at minimum.

Also, I am so glad I squeaked out a win last week because I would likely have been out of the playoffs otherwise, but first round I'll be likely facing the second highest point team. We may want to revisit the seeding going forward.

Yeah, this season is a wash for me. Oh well, here's hoping next year will be better!

On 12/5/2018 at 11:25 AM, skywlker32 said:

I think I need a win and TDs loss to make the playoffs. I beat him twice and you beat me twice IIRC. 

Archived