Steeler forum fantasy football

KJtheWicked

What kind of time do we have in between picks. I’ll try and get my picks as fast as I can but I can’t make any promises until Thursday. My semester is almost over and I’ve got a bunch of homework. I’ll still be around but don’t expect my picks to come seconds after I’m up.

51 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

What kind of time do we have in between picks. I’ll try and get my picks as fast as I can but I can’t make any promises until Thursday. My semester is almost over and I’ve got a bunch of homework. I’ll still be around but don’t expect my picks to come seconds after I’m up.

30 seconds per pick.

Lol jk, just check in when you can. But I’d probably say if the pick isn’t in in 24 hours then we would have a consensus on who your pick should be and we’d move on. If you get email notifications for PMs, that helps out a lot. Just make sure you guys are PMing the next guy after you pick. Or if you know you can’t get on at all for a day or two, maybe send someone a list and they can pick for you.

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

No idea who i am picking. I am last in the first round.

I downloaded the draft dominator mobile app to keep track. I used it last year and really like it. It’s $5, but it’s worth it. You can do mock drafts on it, or set up your real draft. I didn’t even take a cheat sheet with me to my big draft last year. 

Archived