Steeler forum fantasy football

KJtheWicked

• 2 weeks later...

Just peeking...sorry. Quick note. I just saw an advert that was discussing QB tiers...Ben was 4th tier, behind such greats like Andrew Luck, Jimmy Garappolo, and Jared Goff.  Really? Every year, they underrate Ben, and every year, he comes out and 'ruins' expectations.  Umm...Juju and AB, plus likely Bell?  2nd in YPG last year? T-5 in Total TDs AND Passing Yards? But Tier 4?  OK, whatever...

You may continue. Solid pick, Hitman! 

1 hour ago, JDLefebvre said:

Chris Thompson... good pick @popie70.  Wish I'd known about Guice when I made my pick.   Last I saw they were calling it a sprain.   ?

Yeah that’s the bad thing about early or slow drafts. On the bright side though, it’s a keeper league, so at the end of the year if you hang onto him, he could be an option for you for next year. I’ll make sure there’s an IR spot on the rosters

41 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

Is there an easier way to keep track of players taken then scrolling back several pages? Disregard. I just noticed the 1st page keeps rastas updated. 

I keep track myself on ClickyDraft, as well. This may be an option for future drafts, as it makes it easier to keep track of who is remaining.

2 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

I keep track myself on ClickyDraft, as well. This may be an option for future drafts, as it makes it easier to keep track of who is remaining.

I feel like I used that last year. Someone supplied me a link. I had forgotten about that. Thanks.

Archived